[LCN] New Co-op boss for Madrid!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Wonder Bread, Jan 16, 2013.

1. maizy boobalicious

maizy boobalicious New Member

i would also appreciate compensation for bosses done and not recognized for. i've noticed that there are players, who, because they came online late, got full disbursement of the drops and things those of us who were early on, did not receive.

there is no parity here. :(

2. Jessica

Jessica Member

So my question to kano is if they changed it back to min damage rewards because of complaints and not telling the player base ahead of time shouldn't they do the exact same thing for the other 3 games as well? I remember when this happened on zs and there were many people including me who complained about the random boss drops. I heard people on vc and pc complain too and this wasn't explained ahead of time. To change it on one game and ignore others is pretty hypocritical to me.

3. Fusheng

Fusheng Active Member

as a player i found it annoying that the changes were made and no one was told so lack of communication there
    but happy Kano has listened and made it right

4. Joe Bloggs

Joe Bloggs Member

Let me just see if I got this the right way around: because I spend a lot on the game in terms of time and money and got in early on bosses doing the rounds, I got nothing. (i.e. get shafted) If I only played once a day and logged on late I would have received my drops? (i.e. get rewarded)

Yeap, it all makes 100% sense. In my view this was handled quite poorly and the "resolution" is not really a resolution at all. Don't muck about with your paying customers would be my honest suggestion.

5. Champ

Champ New Member

And it not only the drops players are missing at the Madrid-Boss, you don't even get the boss-kill-reward! I've done 6 Madrid bosses (running my 7th now) and have only got 4 Matador Spare Launchers.... Same with helpers rewards on Madrid bosses I helped! My point of view is: KANO SHOULD WORK ON IT AND GIVE THE REWARDS TO THE PLAYER AS THEY ARE DISCRIBED ON BOSS PAGE !!!

My regards

6. Wonder Bread

Wonder Bread Active Member

@Champ If you feel there's an issue with your Boss rewards, please send a message through to http://support.kanoapps.com so we can take a look for you.