[LCN] New City?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by JARVIN, Sep 23, 2015.

1. JARVIN

JARVIN Active Member

any word on when we'll get a new city?

2. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

I'd hate the deviate from the "party line" I've set for myself, ;) so here is my response from a similar thread:

There is currently no ETA for new Locations for any of the games. I've let the developers know that they should start working towards them though. :)

JADES likes this.
  3. Aapje

Aapje Well-Known Member

And please make it a non-level limited city, as has been discussed before!

Blue Nose likes this.
  4. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

yes agree Aapje, stall out the raids for a few months and catch up in other aspects its been a year of focusing on raids kinda old now kano

Blue Nose and Kirsten like this.
  5. Alfredo Scarface

Alfredo Scarface Active Member

How about a new world boss?

6. Sir Opinion Alot

they dont even have craft items from the last new one

GOING TO CATCH DAVID likes this.
  7. Alfredo Scarface

Alfredo Scarface Active Member

I think they do craft items for one at the same time as they do a new world boss.

8. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

New city ,ehhh ,slow down when raids occur, YES.

9. Sir Opinion Alot

Nope i stated before slow down on the raids its been a year and focus on other areas. There are alot of issues through all these threads but seems main focus is just raids. Oh while im at it they redoing the loyalty items again, i get tired of saving these up and buy a few items just for better items to come out. If it was true loyalty items you would think theyd bump up previous ones to match the new ones for the fact of it being loyalty items the newbies get the good ones and the true loyal players been buying them for years are stuck with crappy ones not really much loyalty there on kano part is how i feel.

10. Blue Nose

Blue Nose Active Member

A none levelled city and a raid boss for Moscow would be great. Several new world bosses would be better than great.

Sir Opinion Alot likes this.
  11. Easy To Remember

Easy To Remember Well-Known Member

@Sir Opinion Alot - This is off topic, but I just wanted to say I love your new "Signature"! I might just have to change mine to something that advocates for a much needed change/improvement/update to the Game - BRILLIANT! ;)

12. Jaegermeister

Jaegermeister Active Member

if this is being seriously considered, i wonder if this would be rolled out for all games?

13. Marc14

Marc14 Active Member

That's strange because we had that survey a while ago about a new (level independent) location.

14. GOING TO CATCH DAVID

GOING TO CATCH DAVID Well-Known Member

All I know is once you get past the last city and have nothing in front to try and reach, it makes an already boring game even more dreadful. I figure if they came out with 3 or 4 new cities I would be in all of them or close to it already. With FB LCN being something five years old, new cities should have already been planned and prepared for. Leveling once you get higher levels moves at a snail pace as it is and Kano should have realized that by now many players would have passed the last city by now.

At 550 levels between cities (which it was between the last couple), if Moon opens at Level 8170.....
    8720 = new city
    9270 = new city
    9820 = new city (personally, I would jump this to 10,000)
    10,370 = new city
    10,920 = new city

At the 550 pace, I would be just about in the 5th city. If they did something where it jumped to 10,000 on that 3rd one and then went every 1000 levels, I would almost be in a 4th.

I have read about ideas and I remember the survey about that boss open to everyone - I think they should get some new cities first for those who have earned the levels first and then work on a new boss for everyone at all levels. And bosses from the top always make their way down to all the players eventually. Many to most mid level players in Kong LCN have been in Moon bosses more than once. Once the higher level players fill up on drops, share with a few close friends, they start sharing in private groups and in public chat.

Evelyn May Dively likes this.
  15. Aapje

Aapje Well-Known Member

David, the problem with giving more content to the higher levels is that it just widens the gap. Players like you will just spend on raids to get to the new city and in 1 month, you'll be complaining again. Meanwhile, non- or low-spenders get into those bosses and so when we 'earn' a new city, it gives us nothing. So we are in a bad spot too, despite having something in front of us (because the stuff in front of us is useless).

I think you are a bit blinded by your high level and that you think that the experience for lower levels is the same as it was for you. But as a front-runner, your experience reaching Dublin was quite different for the people who reach Dublin now.

16. GOING TO CATCH DAVID

GOING TO CATCH DAVID Well-Known Member

Yeah, my reaching Dublin took a lot longer. We didn't have all the opportunities to level so quickly when I was a lower level. You say it will "widen" the gap? It should widen the gap. What makes you think a new player should catch a high level in a year what took the high level three years to accomplish? All I see in kong chat is players who want to level who are flying through the levels like Wrecks who did something like 1500 or 1600 levels during the RAIDS. Even playing almost non-stop, leveling all the time with leveling partners to do 1500 levels back when I was a "low level" would have taken me over 3 months to do and not 1 week.

And funny that you would complain that because high level players share top city bosses with low levels that you are in a "bad spot" because when you get to your new cities the items are useless? I can fix that easily - stop joining bosses from cities you are not in yet from high levels.

Sometimes a lot of you "low level" players remind me of the Democrats in American politics that think because Donald Trump has a jet and mansion that somehow you must be entitled to that to. Everyone has the same choices in this game. You can spend and level. You can spend and buy items. You can allocate skills to stamina, energy, attack, defense, or health.

And yes, I will be complaining again every time I get two to three thousand levels past the last city. There should be a new city players are trying to reach regardless if they are level 100 or level 20,000.

17. Aapje

Aapje Well-Known Member

The problem is that the current way makes people quit. Not just high level players, but also mid-level players.

Keep in mind that I was asking for a city that is open to all, which would be available to you too, so I'm not just asking for stuff for me.

18. Marc14

Marc14 Active Member

It would be more fun if it closed the gap. There would be more players in the high level fight list and you could easily find out who leveled strong or not :) I remember playing Zynga Mafia Wars. Once level 500 you entered the "shark tank" and you were open for attack by all levels. That was fun.

19. Sir Opinion Alot

I like the idea of new city based on different requirement's example Alcatraz Island - requirement would be 750 hitlist kills to open it, and the jobs would have a high cost and payout would be a % to your lvl, doing this would keep the lower lvls that open this would not receive better xp ratio for energy used, the crafts should be extremely well for all levels that way top players would be looking outside the top tier players for bosses. This would also make for a wider selection of people to share nice bosses instead of everyone doing the normal boss share and circle they have now, because newbies do have this issue with the bosses unless they join a group trying to share is hard cause most have built a boss share for years now.

mobster77 likes this.
  20. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

So answer is No, as they have no consideration about a new city.