[LCN] New City and Bosses- Survey

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Xipe Totec, Jul 22, 2015.

1. Xipe Totec

Xipe Totec Active Member

Hi all,

I was wondering about the new survey and one of the questions asked.

"How would you feel about Mob Wars - LCN having new Locations that weren't gated by the traditional level structure but were still useful and enjoyable for all levels from level 1 to 30,000+?"

I think it would have been a good idea to have explained what this meant before making it a survey question. I for one would be against locations not being tied in with levels. the whole purpose of trying to level up is to open the next city, unlock its boss and jobs etc. its part of the whole objective of the game, especially since pvp has taken a secondary position in the game. But how would this new new non gated location work? and why, if it was not tied in with levels would it matter if it applied from level 1 to level 30k?

Please keep the next city earth bound. still not sure what the mafia is doing on the moon when we have so many places on Earth that could be applicable..... the next "city" could be "FIFA" and that would be enough of several city unlocks lol

Kirsten likes this.
  2. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Just something we're tossing around for the future, that question was more to gauge interest and see whether or not we should pursue anything further. If it we make it further down the road on development we'll talk more about it. :)

3. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Yeah if making any new locations were to allow everyone on not too sure about that first thing would be the energy needed and the xp gained , if this were to happen in the other games I would say no

4. GOING TO CATCH DAVID

GOING TO CATCH DAVID Well-Known Member

So where are we with any plans for a new city? Or hopefully new CITIES?

I have often asked in Kong chat is there an issue with new cities because of the required stats for drops compared to what is available on limited items? The higher the cities, the higher the stats on boss drops, boss rewards, and job drops yet the Limited Quantity Items can only go up so fast but need to stay ahead of stats on new city drops.

5. Blue Nose

Blue Nose Active Member

Really like this idea. How it's put into effect would need a hell of a lot of work to keep people happy though.