[VC] New Calendar! May 1 - 31

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Deltan, May 1, 2012.

1. Deltan

Deltan Member

2. LaScepter

LaScepter Well-Known Member

I know some complain about these calendars but ya know.... i like em...they are great for some free exp , gold and its something else to do on VC...Keep them coming !!!!

3. Deltan

Deltan Member

That's awesome to hear, thanks!

4. kayjay

kayjay Guest

cool thx ............ love the free goodies

Last edited: May 14, 2012
  5. Hank Kershell

Hank Kershell Member

yeah definitely look forward to the Calendar's just wish that like the limited time ones which we are allowed to complete up to 3, I wish the monthly one's were the same, for those players like myself who like buying favor points. in the future I want to see the limits on the monthly one's adjusted like they do for the short run one's, such as the St/Patrick's Day one where we can complete up to 3 times. 3 of one item will not shift the power of the game, and I am sure that would generate a lot more revenue, thank you for your time and these calendar's

6. LaScepter

LaScepter Well-Known Member

I have to disagree with you...to make the monthly calendars work and be repeated like the SPECIAL 3 days ones , takes away the fun.. when we do get the the SPECIAL 3 day calendars...My guild loves the 3 day ones it gives them all a personal challenge to race to see who finishes first...i say keep em as is...spoil us yes with those 3 dayers...!

7. S666C T.H.

S666C T.H. New Member

Thanks,keep up the great work.