[VC] New Bosses

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by wesley nimble ox, Aug 9, 2012.

1. wesley nimble ox

wesley nimble ox New Member

ok i have been playing viking for a long time now and i was really happy when you guys made all of those new bosses. now i think that you should make more lol. i think that there should be two bosses for each and every area where you can travel to do different adventures. i have noticed that you have been making new areas too i just think that you should make all the godly trials areas like these:

Midgard - Godly Trials
    Alfheim - Godly Trials
    Nidavellir - Godly Trials
    (Unlocked at Level 3150)
    Muspell - Godly Trials
    (Unlocked at Level 3650)
    Helheim - Godly Trials
    (Unlocked at Level 4150)
    Vingolf - Godly Trials
    (Unlocked at Level 4650)
    Asgard - Godly Trials
    (Unlocked at Level 5400)
    Hel's Rising
    (Unlocked at Level 5950)
    Skadi's Blizzard
    (Unlocked at Level 6500).
    have new bosses along with the awesome old bosses.

Now i am only level 2900 i dont know about all of the bosses that i havent unlocked but the bosses that i do have unlocked are pretty cool....... i think that there should be two bosses made for each of the godly trials areas. i think that it will make the game a lot more fun for everyone i mean the new bosses will definatly make me a bunch more active and i know that if the bosses are really good and strong and have awesome drops that a bunch of other people will get in on them and will make more drive to reach the next area lol. i am just saying that it will make the game a lot more fun for me. i know it probably takes a lot of work to make bosses but i think it would just really make the game even more awesome!! i love this game lol!!!!

Last edited: Aug 10, 2012
  2. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

sounds like a great idea to me...10

3. Akkhunter1

Akkhunter1 Member

i voted 10/10. Even though i only have 1 godly trial area unlocked i would like to see another boss for the area, and the areas after it.

4. Sounds like a great idea to me as well. I think Kano is doing a pretty good job of putting out new worlds/bosses, but still there is a lag time between them. Since doing an entire new world complete with bosses is probably very time consuming, adding another boss to all of the godly trial worlds in VC might just keep us all entertained until Kano can roll out another entire new world/new empire/new boss combo.

Also, someone suggested adding more empire to the existing worlds. That too is a great idea. All the top worlds have just two so it's a long time between new empire for everyone as well.

Great idea, Wesley!

5. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

Hmmmmm....Ummmm...Uhhhhhhhh.....welllllll........GREAT IDEA! I do love them bosses....bring em on. 10 stars!

6. alka

alka Banned

10 from me,too

7. Maler

Maler Member

same here. 10 stars.

8. clubber

clubber Member

5/10 for me. How many VC players are over 6.5k lvl? Fingers anyone?

9. Akkhunter1

Akkhunter1 Member

not alot are over, but there are alot between 2300 or what ever level midgard GT is unlocked and level 6500 so im sure the players in between would want something to say about more bosses in GT areas.

10. wesley nimble ox

wesley nimble ox New Member

thank your for sharing

there are a lot of people who play viking clan that are in the 2k level range and there are 2 goldy trial areas in that 1000 level range. so instead of having just one boss for each one of them and since it takes a pretty long time to get to the next godly trial area. i think it would be nice to have two bosses for each one to kind of keep us occupied and that would give us more xp too so we will reach the next two bosses even faster!!! again thank you for sharing

11. Larry Skary

Larry Skary Member

i like the idea and give it a 10 ...wtg wesley :)

12. kayjay

kayjay Guest

i think we are about 50 to 60 clubber some of us worked our way up the the levels and a lot have bought there levels

13. 39 players !

dont be so greedy!! we PC players for all lands we have only 1 bosses ! none of them have 2 bosses ! :/