[LCN] New Boss In Every City

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by coolestcool, Mar 12, 2012.

1. coolestcool

coolestcool Member

A suggestion for a new boss fight in every single city from New York to Paris with the following condition. Let me use Tokyo as an example with the new Tokyo boss called Suziki Family.
    Defeat level 5 Kosugi Family to start level 1 of the new Tokyo boss: the Suziki Family

Defeat level 10 Kosugi Family to start level 2 of the Suziki Family

Defeat level 15 Kosugi Family to start level 3 of the Suziki Family
    Defeat level 50 Kosugi Family to start level 10 of the Suziki Family.

Defeat level 51 Kosugi Family to start level 11 of the Suziki Family

Defeat level 52 Kosugi Family to start level 12 of the Suziki Family

Defeat level 53 Kosugi Family to start level 13 of the Suziki Family

Defeat level 54 Kosugi Family to start level 14 of the Suziki Family

Defeat level 55 Kosugi Family to start level 15 of the Suziki Family...

2. DoNRaDu

DoNRaDu Member

this idea has been around for a while now...

3. pineappledog

pineappledog Member

It is a nice idea though but instead of killing 50 of the first boss to unlock the second boss first time then 51 to unlock second time etc how about the second boss is just unlocked for good after 50 kills of the first boss?

4. MikeCan

MikeCan Member

is agreat idea... i think that allready was post here in forum, that will be 2 bosses for every city, but still not show... maybe soon (?)... any way i give a10, because i think the players down city of miami should have some more bosses to fight before the high level of miami...

5. I like this idea!

6. coolestcool

coolestcool Member

yes thats true but most didn't give how or what sort of conditions/requirements the new ones should have.
    I still have more to give.
    Jobs seem not to be of great value in the game, hence what about new bosses that require certain or all jobs in a city to be done particular times before a level of the boss can be unlocked. Example complete 'blah blah blah' job in Palermo 600 times to start the level 20 new Palermo boss, 1500 times to start level 50. In addition to that, the boss owner kill reward should be great. This way a player with like 30 of those must have used up loads of energy to get them.

7. DoNRaDu

DoNRaDu Member

I dont agree with you here. I made it up to sydney on hi5 before they closed it down and trust me when i say this, all the job drop items are rubbish at least till you get to lvl 1850. Thats as far as i've gone.
    So it seems like a big waste of energy to do that...

8. coolestcool

coolestcool Member

As opposed to what I started, I'll say I no longer see the need for any new boss in any city so far new locations like the most recent one keep coming.

9. Personally think those are a little bit too high, and it would be too late in my opinion to implement a change like this.