[Other] New Boss idea

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Deltan, Mar 9, 2012.

1. Larry Skary

Larry Skary Member

I Love the idea. it would be great for the game. i gave it a 10.

2. Angel or Not

Angel or Not Member

Awesome Idea Deltan...add summin new to master..I give it a "TEN"...I also agree yer bounty should not increase by the amount of listing's from the Bounty Boss... and that a 2-4 hours attack span would b in order along with 1 attack in whatever time span is considered ... fer sure rewards should b based on a tier level as most have said... most exciting idea I've heard in a long time....looks promising :cool: "crossin me Finger's '

Last edited: Nov 4, 2012
  3. Akkhunter1

Akkhunter1 Member

10/10 i think this would be very cool to have in the game!

4. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

10 from me...the drops really need to be worth it though....the weapon drops in VC in general are pretty crappy to say the least. i have yet to unlock a boss that has dropped a useful weapon without me having to elite it which perplexes me to no end but thats a different subject altogether lol all in all a great idea to spice things up a bit and i saw in a earlier post by whoever, i cant remember and it really doesnt matter, that the exp lost from getting killed should be less but i disagree...if youre willing to gamble for good drops then you should be prepared for the worse...why make it less of a gamble? if you spend 100 fps on lottery tickets and dont win the jackpot, youre not going to expect half your points back just cause you didnt win

5. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

for the boss bountying you there should be a sepertate list area maybe under bosses have a tab and it would say boss listings instead of regular bounty. then on here it would still count as a death but would have less xp tackn away like maybe half for when a player kills you. and under this special listing when yo kill someone instead of getting money you get a really good item or something like that

6. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Horrid idea.

What's the point of building up your bounty if a boss can just randomly list you?