[FB] New arena rule???

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by Eraser, Feb 1, 2013.

1. Eraser

Eraser Member

Note, during the arena, for every 6 hours that goes by, if you have not achieved the minimum of 100 attacks against your health will drop by 15%

Would Somone please explain this a little better BEFORE the arena starts....

The thread that suggested this idea was requesting if you did not get 100 attacks in 6 hours, your health drops... as in you have to have that 100 attacks in EVERY 6 hours.

I really hope that my health will not drop while im sleeping if I already have 10k attacks in.

2. Fusheng

Fusheng Active Member

i opened a thread about this for LCN
    in the lcn BA if you dont do 100 attacks in the first 6 hrs you get 15% taken off your health
    this was introduced a while ago
    i dont like it myself as we all in different time zones, we have to sleep and work so unfair to be penalised for it
    i suggested in Lcn BA that this should take affect in the last 24hrs when everyone sits around doing nothing
    im not shure if this is happening in all BAs but its in LCN and has been for a while

Last edited: Feb 1, 2013
  3. Eraser

Eraser Member

okay "king" mod. That tells me nothing of what "is" and what "is not". I read the thread.

New rules are in place and its not exactly clear of what they are. kinda lame if you ask me.

4. Fusheng

Fusheng Active Member

5. slave

slave Member

hmm this just popped in there didnt it?

however after reading this i believe the intent is as follows
    if someone is inactive and does not have 100 attacks after 6 hours their health is reduced 15 percent, after 6 more hours passes andn they still do not have 100 attacks their health drops again

if after that initial period they got their 100 attacks this rule becomes null and void

now granted that is how i read the rule.........................

6. Fusheng

Fusheng Active Member

thats incorrect
    the rule at the moment is first 6 hrs of LCN BA if you dont do 100 attacks you loose 15% health , after that nothing happens and you can sit and do nothing the rest of the BA like a lot do
    i still find it unfair you loose 15% first 6hrs as we all got jobs and sleep the BA start at different times and different time zones
    they should make it last 24hrs to stop people sitting and doing nothing

Last edited: Feb 1, 2013
  7. Eraser

Eraser Member

My bad, I came back to this after staying up until 5 am in battle arena.

its something brand new for ZS

8. slave

slave Member

umm fusheng, i said the same thing as you did....

9. Wonder Bread

Wonder Bread Active Member

Hey guys, sorry for the confusion about this, but the health reduction for not meeting the attack threshold isn't a new feature, and was added in quite a while ago. Check out this thread: http://forums.kanoapps.com/showthread.php?7842-Battle-Arena-Discussion-(Round-3)

Because it's not explained in huge detail in that post, I'll just break it down a bit.

Players who perform less than 100 attacks lose 15% of their health every 6 hours. As soon as a player has done 100 attacks or more, they are no longer penalized. Hopefully this helps clear things up, but if you have any questions post them below.

10. Fusheng

Fusheng Active Member

apologies i got bit mixed up lol