[ZS] new and old players

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Giuseppe D'Amato, Jan 28, 2017.

1. Giuseppe D'Amato

Giuseppe D'Amato New Member

I'm Joe sarchiapone, level 9869 Game every day from 2450 days. Every day some friend abandons the game. Every day I wonder what is the point to continue playing. There are players that in a few months have passed the level 10000. More good? No! Richer? Maybe, but I do not think. Almost all cowards, evil, arrogant. I believe that forsake the game.
    Sono Joe Sarchiapone, livello 9869. Gioco tutti i giorni da 2450 giorni. Ogni giorno qualche amico abbandona il gioco. Ogni giorno mi chiedo che senso ha continuare a giocare. Ci sono giocatori che in pochi mesi hanno superato il livello 10000. Più bravi? No! Più ricchi? Forse, ma non credo. Quasi tutti vigliacchi, cattivi, arroganti. Credo che abbandonerò il gioco.

2. Xextreem

Xextreem Active Member

I think you post this in the wrong forum. This is ZS or Zombie Slayer forum. There is only 1 player that`s above 10000 and yes he put a ton of money in it. Let me say this without his `stupidity` the game will not exist. So we have all the benefit from him. Let him donate so we can play. We happy he happy. The only problem is with this kind of people is that we need to deal with it if we have war with a payer.

The benefit of so long playing? You build friends you gain level you can change the build and see how many damage you can do. People look up to you when you going in ranks. I love to slay big bosses. Tons of damage. And yes i`m playing also for 6 years now. Every day. Do i get hated for killing people sure. Even i`m get my ass kicked here and there that`s how the game works. You need to accept that. If you can not deal with that do not play any pvp game.

Donaters keeping this game alive without them the server shut`s down and that`s it. Fear? No but i can say how bigger your level how harder to level with money and money cost allot later in higher levels. Keep that in mind.

Last edited: Sep 2, 2017
    MobMan likes this.