[VC] New Achievments

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by fablefreak, Mar 22, 2015.

1. fablefreak

fablefreak New Member

I think to bring some new achievments would be nice.

My ideas:
    1) First, achievments for helping with challenges, like the achievment for helping adventures.
    2) Raid Boss Event Achievments for Healing and Attacking. So you get this Achievment when you heal for a special amount of Partyheal or to DMG for several raid boss. So it is getting more rewards for playing active the events. But i think there should be special heal and dmg achievments for evry rais boss.
    3) Boss Helping Achievment. This Achievment you get when you helping a special amount of bosses. So the Job-Board in the Chat get a new outstanding point.
    4) Boss Kill Achievments for a total number of Boss Kills. Here the game counts evrey boss kill your make, and calculate them togehter for the achievment
    5) Guild Wars Achievments for Healing, Atacks and Kills. So that Guild War Participation get some new motivations

2. Division Thor

Division Thor New Member

meine idee war es weitere archivements in der battel Arena zu machen für 500.000 Abgeschlossene angriffe und für battelarena kills 750 und 1000 and 2500 and 5000 kills für noch mehr motivation

mine idee was to be done it other archivements in the battel arena for 500,000 concluded would attack and for battelarena kills 750 and 1000 and 2500 and 5000 kills for even more motivation