[PC] New Achievements Released

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by mi7ch, Mar 20, 2014.

1. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

We've rolled out some extensions to four Achievement categories in the game today, and they should be available shortly if they aren't already. We plan to extend more categories in the near future, but for now here are the ones we've expanded today:

Me Booty - Hoard

• 3 Quadrillion
    • 10 Quadrillion
    • 15 Quadrillion

Swag - Income

• 850 Billion
    • 1 Trillion
    • 2 Trillion
    • 4.5 Trillion

Plunder - Battle Wins

• 1.5 Million
    • 2 Million

Help Yer Mateys - Adventures Assisted

• 15 Thousand
    • 25 Thousand
    • 35 Thousand

2. TabithaMoon

TabithaMoon Active Member

I'm not high up enough to appreciate this, but I'm sure the really big players are happy to have more to work for. Nice work!

3. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

It's nice to have new achievements. But one is pointless unless your using leveling partners in the game or have already passed the number of wins. The Plunder achievement. Until you address the empty battle lists as you did with the bounty boards this is going to be unachieveable for years to come. Bounty Board achievements seemed that way until you opened the davy jones bounties. Now those achievements are easily obtainable.

4. Old Salt

Old Salt Well-Known Member

Agreed Jon.

5. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Yes the leveling partner players may very well be happy,now they can keep leveling and being rewarded for it, rather than really fighting an adversary in that safe cocoon lmao Partner versus Partner the new PVP

6. Senos

Senos New Member

Question - If we've already passed one of the new achievement levels, say income 850bn, how do we collect that reward? I have this situation in several of the new achievement categories. TY

Last edited: Mar 20, 2014
  7. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

@Senos you just need to perform one of the actions related to the achievement which will prompt it to unlock. So for example put some coin in your hoard and that will unlock it.

8. Senos

Senos New Member

Thanks for the help!!!

9. ben

ben Active Member

why was it set at 4.5 on income for the highest ??? i make 6 trill right now ... can i please get a reply on this please

10. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I'm not sure that there are any achievements that you won't be able to reach, ben. Remember, they are supposed to be a challenge, and not easily obtained. What would you like to see? 10 trillion? 100? Exactly what achievements would be a challenge for you that would be practically unattainable for the other 99.9% of the player base? I would think that you would be happy that Kano did finally increase them at all to acknowledge how well you have done in Pirates, ben...

11. ben

ben Active Member

I wasnt talking to you... I was asking Kano a legitimate question about these achievements. I am a player like anyone else.

12. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

So am I, ben. You posted your question in reference to your account. I posted follow-up questions to yours for the player base as a result, ben. I did notice that you did not answer any of my questions in your response to my post. So again, I ask... if 4.5 trillion isn't sufficient, what amount would be, ben? I would presume that you haven't met all of the new hoard achievements yet, because you didn't post a question about those. You are satisfied with all of the other achievements besides the swag achievements, ben?

JADES likes this.
  13. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

LMFAO, great post Jared LUV it.

14. BitterSweet

BitterSweet Active Member

I don't think there are many players who have that big income in pirates to consider that one yet Ben , i am sure will be in the future when more players will get to that range ;) why the hurry ? Thanks Kano for the new ones at least we have more to work for !

I would like to this one also updated since you made by the others also : Me Matey Achievements (17/17)

Last edited: Mar 21, 2014
  15. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

I think BitterSweet summed it up, we released achievements that would be a challenge for the majority of the player base. Once more players get within the range of a 6 trillion income we'll look at releasing achievements for that bracket.

16. ben

ben Active Member

thanks for the reply

17. Dave Hartzler

Dave Hartzler New Member

I remember gitting the hoard 1 qdtril and saw the new one for 3 qdtril so I went to do it but it says I need to deposit 5 qdtril. ???
    Hoard 5,000,000,000,000,000 Coins
    4 Skill Points
    200,000,000,000,000 coins
    5 Favor Points
    But I should make that in a couple days anyway.