[ZS] New Achievement Tiers! September 1st 2017

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Scoughman, Sep 1, 2017.

1. Scoughman

Scoughman Well-Known Member

Some of you might have noticed LCN receive some new achievement tiers recently... Well, we're excited to announce another set is coming out for Zombie Slayer too!

Keep in mind that these are not final — we're posting them here to get your feedback on them, and once they've been finalized we'll make another announcement letting you know when we plan to release them in-game.

Also, we have quite a few more tiers already plotted out that we plan to add as players get closer to reaching them. Those will require some additional work however and so we're looking to get these out soon.

Level
    Level 15500
    Level 17500

Health
    75000 Health
    100000 Health
    150000 Health
    200000 Health
    250000 Health

Energy
    5000 Energy
    7500 Energy
    10000 Energy
    15000 Energy
    20000 Energy
    25000 Energy

Stamina
    3000 Stamina
    4000 Stamina
    5000 Stamina
    7500 Stamina
    10000 Stamina
    12500 Stamina

Attack
    12500 Attack
    15000 Attack
    20000 Attack
    25000 Attack

Defense
    12500 Defense
    15000 Defense
    20000 Defense
    25000 Defense

Zombies Killed
    10,000,000,000 Zombies Killed
    25,000,000,000 Zombies Killed
    50,000,000,000 Zombies Killed
    100,000,000,000 Zombies Killed
    200,000,000,000 Zombies Killed
    300,000,000,000 Zombies Killed

Outbreak Assisted
    50000 Outbreaks assisted
    62500 Outbreaks assisted
    75000 Outbreaks assisted
    87500 Outbreaks assisted
    100000 Outbreaks assisted

Gamer Points
    25,000,000 Gamer Points
    30,000,000 Gamer Points
    35,000,000 Gamer Points
    40,000,000 Gamer Points
    45,000,000 Gamer Points

Kills in the Arena
    1000 Kills in the Arena
    2500 Kills in the Arena
    5000 Kills in the Arena
    10000 Kills in the Arena
    15000 Kills in the Arena

Arena Attack
    500000 Attacks
    1000000 Attacks
    2000000 Attacks
    3000000 Attacks
    5000000 Attacks
    7500000 Attacks

Challenges Completed (NEW)
    50 Challenges Completed
    100 Challenges Completed
    150 Challenges Completed
    250 Challenges Completed
    500 Challenges Completed
    1000 Challenges Completed
    1500 Challenges Completed
    2500 Challenges Completed

Boss Kill (NEW)
    100 Bosses Killed
    250 Bosses killed
    500 Bosses Killed
    1000 Bosses Killed
    2500 Bosses Killed
    5000 Bosses Killed
    7500 Bosses Killed
    10000 Bosses Killed
    15000 Bosses Killed
    20000 Bosses Killed
    25000 Bosses Killed

Thanks for reading and please let us know what you think!

Sparrowhawk and Heather J. Fox like this.
  2. tyvm! We've been needing new achievements for a while. I think the attack / defense ones look good, though why the drastic jump from 15k to 20k? It should keep going in increments of 2500.
    Are we eventually going to get some more fight based achievements? I personally was looking forward to a Hitlist kills achievement past 20k. I'm sure many would like more of the other fight based achievements, like fight wins, kills, etc.

Don off sorrow and darktide like this.
  3. ok new achievements are a good thing but I think most of them are missing the point . this is supposed to be a fight based game ,yet no achievements for fight kills fight wins or hitlist kills a lot of players have surpassed the current achievements in these areas so in a fight based game why no more achievements for actually .......... fighting

4. cooterbrown

cooterbrown Active Member

I like all the new achievements this game needs new content and its a good start.
    I dont see anyone in this game ever having that much energy stamina or health we cant level like in other kano games.
    All the others seem very doable over time.

5. darktide

darktide New Member

Like the new achievements but some are way too high. Maybe having smaller increments between them would help

6. Scoughman

Hey all - thanks for your feedback on this. I apologize for not getting back to you earlier especially as these tiers are currently rolling out in ZS. I promise we did read over the comments and re-checked our numbers to be sure before going ahead, and in future we'll make sure to get back to you before moving ahead with a code push.

As you guys know, new tiers haven't come out in a while so we wanted to get on it and make sure people who have gone above our current tiers are rewarded. We also included some further tiers for people to aim for going forward, and we can add in even more over time as players hit those. The design of the game is such that as you get further in level, goals are harder to hit, both to provide a greater challenge and to reflect the constantly-growing power level of the best players in the game.

It's also definitely the case that some players' characters are optimized for some achievements and not others; where you decide to invest your skill points and how you choose to play is up to you. The tiers are based on where existing players are currently in the game, so while some of them might seem crazy high, there are players whose skill investment is in line with those or will be if they continued to spend them the same way they have been so far.

Re: fight and hitlist achievements, we can definitely look at adding more of those in going forward; stay tuned for info on that in a new thread from @mi7ch in the next few weeks.

Thanks again for your input and I hope you enjoy hunting down these new tiers! :)

Heather J. Fox likes this.
  7. ZSlayer

ZSlayer Active Member

i have achieved several of the achievements but not getting credit for them, no reward or Check Mark next to them

8. Scoughman

Hey @ZSlayer, thanks for the quick report! One thing it could be is that the way the system works is you have to do a relevant action to trigger the achievement reward. So say you qualified to get an achievement for Energy, you'd need to spend a skill point in order to "trigger" the achievement. If you give that a shot and still don't see any rewards, please send us a ticket at http://support.kanoapps.com and we'll look into your account specifically :)

9. PM Rules

PM Rules New Member

Firstly, TY for the long overdue skill point achievements. 11 new arena achievements? Nice work catering to the cash players. Instead of a generic boss kills, why not by levels like every other game you have. Nice work so far, please keep going.

10. ZSlayer

ZSlayer Active Member

so you want me to go add 1 to each skill, then go kill someone in ba, get 1 more attack in ba, go do outbreak.... in order to "trigger" the new achievements lol

11. cooterbrown

Hey the Bosses Tab didnt change it says 256/256 it does not have the achievments added they are there though.
    Just thought id let yall know. FYI

12. cooterbrown

The challenge tab didnt change either it might be a few tabs to check out
    Also the triggers do work logged on with 54 skill did some triggers had 230 skill.

13. cooterbrown

Ok so what ive found so far there is a few achievement tabs that need to be updated.
    As far as the gamer points achievement I have leveled twice gaining 10k gamer points but this hasnt "triggered" the achievement.
    Im hoping when the dailys reset tonight and i get more gamer points it will trigger it then.

14. AlterEgoT

AlterEgoT Well-Known Member

Attached Files:

15. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Hey all,

Thanks to everyone who responded to our thread on the new Achievement tiers! We really appreciate all the input and it was great to be able to talk with you about the optimal lineup.

One of the most common pieces of feedback we got was that some of the achievement types, specifically Energy and Stamina, seemed too high; i.e. if you were putting far more points into either of those than your Attack, Defense or Health, you’d end up with a very weak character regardless of your level. This is true, and yet there are players out there that do have such huge amounts of these stats, so we set the Achievement values accordingly.

After some discussion, we really want to help encourage people to build competitive accounts at the higher end of the game, so we’re making an adjustment to the Energy and Stamina achievements based on your feedback. The number of achievements will stay the same, but we’re reducing the tiers as follows:

Energy:

Stamina:
    Removing 10,000 and 12,500 achievement (no one has earned these yet).

If you already received rewards from some of these nothing will change for you, but for everyone else it should make the tiers a bit more realistic in terms of where you should think about investing. You can over-invest in these areas if you want, just don’t expect any more achievements to that effect. ;)

Thanks again for your patience and comments around this, and stay tuned - we are considering improving the Att/Def achievement rewards and adding in some more fight-focused achievements to further this goal.

16. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Unfortunately the total number of achievements on the tab don't update the way one would expect and require some additional dev work to set it up. We've made the developers aware.

Also shoot me your user ID via PM or send in a ticket and we'll check you out. :)

17. Xextreem

Xextreem Active Member

Lol those are not that high. using the 5k stam and 5k energy so it`s fine. But those achievements are not working at least not by me.

18. cooterbrown

you have to trigger them. Those 2 achievements require you to add 1 skill to energy and 1 stamina to stamina that will trigger them.

19. Xextreem

Xextreem Active Member

Yeah that indeed work.