[VC] new acheivment idea

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Charles Johnston, Aug 29, 2012.

1. Charles Johnston

Charles Johnston New Member

just a short suggestion. maybe make kills count towards an achievment. its not much fun knowing you have killed maybe 1000 people but it all in the end doesn't matter

Last edited: Aug 29, 2012
  2. Akkhunter1

Akkhunter1 Member

Ya, when i got 1000 kills i thought there would be a achivement for it. I think if they have achivements for bounty kills and battle wins, then there should be some for battle kills.

3. alka

alka Banned

The problem with Achievements is everyone can get them, thus making them useless.

I've logged into ZS every day for 611 days straight and got nothing for my effort, so not getting an achievement for a few kills is no hardship!

I'll remain neutral on this one.

4. The Protector

The Protector Banned

10 stars they should defo count.

5. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

Even though you posted it for vc only it can go through all kano games also so its a 10 from me.

6. kayjay

kayjay Guest

should have been done in the beginning of the game bit late to add it now though !

7. Akkhunter1

Akkhunter1 Member

Not really to late, they added a 2nd boss to areas that alot of players have passed already. And that ended up fine. Im thinking a achivement for like 1000 kills, 5000 kills, 10000 kills, 25000 kills, and 50000 kills. And more would be added on once someone hits 50k kills.

8. Charles Johnston

thats true but vc is the only one i really play so its the first one id want for my idea to be affected if it passes

9. 10 Stars from me :)

10. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

11. wow! just was thinking of that ! achievements for kills .. and i thought add more achievements for hit listing 400 is being very low now .. some people are over 6000!
    so these new achievements will make some people stop leveling :p ! since it will force all to list and kill :D

hey don't ruin the idea ..! No ,No and No ....!it should start normally .. 1 .. 15 .. 50 .. 100 .. 200 .. 400 .. 800 .. 1500 .. 2500 .. 5000 .. 7500 .. 10000 .. 15000 .. 20000 .. 25000

10 stars and i wish to see more than this Bounty List 400 Clan Leaders

12. Akkhunter1

Akkhunter1 Member

I was just posting an example of what it would be like, and even if they did make it like how i posted it, it wouldnt ruin the idea.

13. Charles Johnston

you're free to use this in your post. The more this gets noticed the better the chances it might go into effect

14. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

bring it on....10 stars!

15. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

ill post it in just a minite and just send me a messege if you want me to add your name stateing you made the idea

16. Charles Johnston

sure if you woulden't mind might finally help get me some reputation points