[ZS] Nerf energy players

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Alice Prospero, Sep 5, 2015.

?

Should energy players be nerfed?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Yes, but what about those high attack players?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Yes, and remove boosted health so i can Ride properly.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Alice Prospero

Alice Prospero Active Member

KANO introduced delay on the hit list for skilled and dedicated hunters. Basically they get punished for being good. For having found something in game they enjoy. The idea is for other players to have a chance to kill something. KANO wants to take care of the little guy. Give him a chance.
    I think this is beautiful. It should also be implemented in more areas in game.

I've noticed that energy players can do A LOT more adventure than me. I only have 800+ Energy and i feel extremely limited. I know of players that have 3k+ energy. This is truly unfair. They get a lot more xp and money this way.
    so i suggest that we take away this unfairness. The solution is as simple as it is genius:

Let players with really high energy pay more energy per adventure. This way it will be a lot more fair, we will level the same and get the same amount of cash. It's only fair that in a free game everything should be equal.

Example: the adventure i play now costs 164 energy. I have 850 energy. Another player with say 3000 energy should pay 3 times what i pay. He should pay 492 energy.

ARE YOU WITH ME?
    NERF THE ENERGY PLAYERS!!!

2. Marc14

Marc14 Active Member

This sounds like a joke but just in case you are serious, no.