Need Clarity

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by RealPog, Oct 28, 2014.

1. MigiziMenewa

MigiziMenewa New Member

There was definitely a breach and it is clear except it benefits you so as far as you are concerned it benefits all or the rest can "lump it". Many of you like it because it makes it easier for you to get kills on the HL and to kill bosses and that is an unfair and undeserved gift you have been handed. It does not benefit the higher level players that have played the game longer and who have taken the time to carefully distribute skill points to build health. It was an intrusion into the game that changes aspects of play already mentioned in above posts. No need to keep going round and round on it. The "fair minded people " already understand and see the point...the rest choose not to.

Since it appears to be kano's goal to meddle in game play and create "play balance" for all then maybe we should also have an "energy boost", a "stamina boost and att and def boosts" beyond that already allowed to give everyone the same maxs on everything. Better yet, lets just do away with skill points and characteristics all together and make sure everyone's characters are the same regardless of the time they have put in playing and regardless of money spent. Maybe all characters should just have all the same attributes at all times...but...then that would mean why play the game at all.

This is my last post...in the end it is clear kano will do as it pleases and the ones who have received the benefits of their meddling will praise them and encourage them as some of you have and the rest of us will be ignored.

2. RealPog

RealPog Member

WELL SAID

they chose to ignore all the imbalances in the game

rest assured the REAL players whom have invested time and energy in the game can understand and see the imbalance
    and can chose TO ACT IN ANOTHER way
    They stopped buying UN check out arena ...most are coasting now ....7 day reward and stamina refill.
    sit out arena
    and knao docent believe that they can sustain it ...
    well if your going to have calendar glitches that allow SOME to level indescrimityly why not allow it for all ???

and they don't think the fair minded players aren't watching what happens to those higher levels and
    go MMMMMM
    GUESS i don't have to pay to play .......

like you quoted......in the end it is clear kano will do as it pleases and the ones who have received the benefits of their meddling will praise them and encourage them as some of you have and the rest of us will be ignored.

BUT hey plenty see...and can ignore in a completely different way ....MIGHT BE TOO LATE
    for kano

3. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

So being able to hit a boss ,while I already have high health without clicking reheal once is just great, as far as I am concerned, Paying customer here. It is also great for doing dallies on a weaker player who has buffed their health and I don't need to,I can get more hits in, so for the weaker player in my XP range it can be a negative, but for a stronger player with HIGH health already, it is a great feature.

4. RealPog

RealPog Member

yep like the TRUE freebie you are

understanding nothing talking on everything ....despite not truly REALLY playing ONE

Least we have real lives without the aid of any FREEBIES
    you didn't invest in health.......so its another FREEBIE for ya kristen
    god what would you do without them.

5. Hellhavenofury:)

Hellhavenofury:) Active Member

well to say something positive about your hihg health players you have the highest punch list to be on top of some its not all wasted and doesnt it feel nice to pk someone with a punch over 4k:)

6. Calamero

Calamero New Member

6 years ago Kano made a blatant outright promise that there would no way be any bots or alts in this facebook version of the game. Some of us took them at their word and invested cash to help improve the game for everyone including ourselves.
    Kano has clearly forgotten the people that helped them get a foothold in the gaming world and continues to ignore us while giving those that spend nothing better than we paid for.
    Pockets do have bottoms Kano.

We must learn to take everything that Kano apps says with a pinch of salt as they obviously are only out to empty our bank accounts.
    If you want rid off us Kano then Please...make an offer of money to us and I for one will seriously consider a sensible offer to leave.

In fact it would make more sense to make an alt and use scripts from the beggining.
    I was top of the world in this game for 28 months and I know I bought my way up there but everything I bought is useless just as everything I buy now will be useless in another year......I really need my head examining. So give me a refund so I can go do it.

7. Xextreem

Xextreem Active Member

First its a website game cheating is possible and easy if you know how to code.

Seconde a script/dll injector is easy to do and made. If you know how.

And thirth. Its a addon on facebook, you can easy fool facebook. Even with different browsers.

Even if a company promise you something you need to know that $ is all what coints. In a Pay to Win game is that the only thing that coints. However i`m saying or look like i`m saying that kano is a bad company the are not. The are active there is a forum thats being "active". So far in my coint the threating me like a customer. How a active company needs to do with you.

The drive is i know your pain and sorrows i have seen it happening and know some days are bad realy bad if that kind of players join your fights. Or even trick the system to win over you.

Now to end this debate for you, before you accept kano games there is a little faq or eula try to read those things next time. You know you have zero i`m sorry no damn right to claim anything, however to or if you`re right or not your " waste" money is gone. Thats why its a free to charge games. Its a debate for a other time. I thank you for playing there games because i like there games. And thanks for your money so the can update there "games". And keep mitch happy on the forum :)

8. Calamero

Calamero New Member

All I said was What ?.....How sad.

Your message (Need Clarity) contains inappropriate advertising or spam:
    Xextreem
    First its a website game cheating is possible and easy if you know how to code.

Seconde a script/dll injector is easy to do and made. If you know how.

And thirth. Its a addon on facebook, you can easy fool facebook. Even with different browsers.

Even if a company promise you something you need to know that $ is all what coints. In a Pay to Win game is that the only thing that coints. However i`m saying or look like i`m saying that kano is a bad company the are not. The are active there is a forum thats being "active". So far in my coint the threating me like a customer. How a active company needs to do with you.

The drive is i know your pain and sorrows i have seen it happening and know some days are bad realy bad if that kind of players join your fights. Or even trick the system to win over you.

Now to end this debate for you, before you accept kano games there is a little faq or eula try to read those things next time. You know you have zero i`m sorry no damn right to claim anything, however to or if you`re right or not your " waste" money is gone. Thats why its a free to charge games. Its a debate for a other time. I thank you for playing there games because i like there games. And thanks for your money so the can update there "games". And keep mitch happy on the forum :)
    What ?
    This does not follow our rules. Your message may have been removed or altered.

Your account's access may be limited based on these actions. Please keep this in mind when posting or using our site.
    View This Conversation View All Your Conversations

9. Calamero

Calamero New Member

Translate, That needs clarity....I speak english.

Last edited: Dec 9, 2014