Names in the Battle Arena..and sure it happens in all apps

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Angel or Not, Jan 7, 2013.

1. Angel or Not

Angel or Not Member

Just wanted to vent here... I have been in a few battle Arena's since it's conception and really the names that are allowed to join frankly wouldn't be allowed in the games, so why are they allowed to join the Arena?

As an example...this is one I killed was entered to defame me...I am not a ho ...nor am I a Bot, funny how people want to feel better about themselves so they lash out at others ..when in fact they don't know me at all... if they did they would know I play the game to Win ... as anyone should, its a game and no where are Personal Attacks acceptable in my opinion!

ANGEL HO BOT has been killed by PlayDate (as I was PlayDate in the Arena;))

This is the name I am referring too....which WE did kill! This or any name meant to defame anyone is bull.. if you can freeze in the game what about the Battle Arena? As I have saw many inappropriate name's join... and if I am playing they die...lol

I am in Hope's Kano will address this issue ...thank you!

Last edited: Jan 7, 2013
  2. Akkhunter1

Akkhunter1 Member

Yes i saw that name as well, and i figured it was directed towards you. And i agree if names would not be allowed in the game then why should it be allowed in the arena? Kano should check the names of people in the arena to see if it is a name meant to hurt or deframe another player. Also, thank you for knocking me down in the arena lol.

3. Angel or Not

Angel or Not Member

lol...hugz I meant that in the nicest way possible..hope ya got a few levels anywho :p

4. Wonder Bread

Wonder Bread Active Member

As with anything in the games, we ask that players be respectful of other players. Because players have the opportunity to create a new name for every battle arena, players do occasionally use that opportunity to insult another player. Like anything else, if you feel a battle arena name is insulting or inappropriate, please send a message through to support with the appropriate information so we can take appropriate action according to our Terms of Use. We have certainly taken action on offensive names before, and will certainly do so again. We would also encourage you not to reciprocate, and encourage all players to be civil and respectful.

5. Angel or Not

Angel or Not Member

Thanks WB... is their a way to get a link from the battle arena? If Not I would lik to know what the appropriate information is, so I may send it to support...

As this isn't the 1st name I have come across in the arena... and when I say I kill the names meant to defame anyone... it's a game...not talking literally...if there is a name in the arena meant to defame ...well poof its gone... Thanks!

6. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

The link for support is in my signature, just click on it, I had sent you a message earlier with the same info :)

7. Angel or Not

Angel or Not Member

I know how to Contact Support, but ty for the message Linda, I have no screen shot of the name and no link to copy ..my reply was--- is there a way to get a link from someone in the Battle Arena?...all I can do is copy the kill...thanks in advance!

8. Wonder Bread

Wonder Bread Active Member

Unfortunately, there isn't anything like the link you can find on a player's profile page for the arena. However, all we need to look into a battle arena name is the name, so either a screenshot or copy and paste will do the trick.

9. Angel or Not

Angel or Not Member

Thank You for the reply, greatly apprieciated...I have already sent an e-mail to support ...didnt get a screen shot but I did get the kill on the name in question and forwarded that.. so goin forward I will b sure to get the screen shot next time:)