Myspace Update June 12 2013

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Jun 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sooner U send it. the sooner they get to it...scroll down to bottom of page. Hit Contact

2. AlterEgoT

AlterEgoT Well-Known Member

http://support.kanoapps.com/

3. AlterEgoT

AlterEgoT Well-Known Member

goodnight everyone. Hope you enjoy the rollout. I can't sit here any longer. I'm beat.

Play a good one for me........................

4. looks like they are getting closer. just checked and it asked for email and pw....

5. mushroomhead

mushroomhead New Member

not sure if its up but im able to enter my email and password...i havent done so im waiting for the go ahead :)

6. nice guys

nice guys New Member

must be getting closer, its just a endless loop from play now to log in

7. Mike D

Mike D New Member

Hopefully it will be soon. I did the same thing but am waiting to make sure that its a go. Hopefully they have all the bugs worked out. :)

8. ben

ben Active Member

i have not got the email yet...can kano let us no what is going on please...

9. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

hey i still didnt get an email but someone here posted a link to sighn up and since i have google chrome it offers to save the info for logins and stuf and so i selected the email that was saved and it was corect but for somereason i still dont have a email from you guys . does anyone else have this problem?

10. mushroomhead

mushroomhead New Member

neil check your spam folder thats where i found mine.

11. neill1990

here is the link to the new kano.play website if anybody wants to bookmark it or just know were it is. but you can login yet but i say by 10pmPST well be able to log in.

link:http://www.kanoplay.com/myspace/login

Last edited: Jun 13, 2013
  12. my email got erased any other link to go directly to site ??? i got kanoplay.com but it just goes to facebook.or are we waiting for the link to be posted ??

13. *wendah*

*wendah* Member

i put in my email and password and i just get a white screen. needs to cook a little longer...

14. Mike D

Mike D New Member

We are suppose to be waiting for them to post it here. That's what they would happen when they have it ready to go.

15. neill1990

i posted it in my most resent coment but i can post it again-http://www.kanoplay.com/myspace/login

16. --------------NM i see it now still not up but i see it ..i just want to see it then go to bed

17. Toker

Toker Member

IM IN!!!! Log on and try it!

18. neill1990

YES your right it is up and running thank you SO much kano

19. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

20. i am in i am in .. ok good night .......

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.