Myspace Update June 11 2013

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Jun 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. k, thx...........

2. Drake

Drake New Member

My Space

I am being as patient as I can but my MS account I cannot play joined with my FB account cuz MS has disappeared ... MS for me is HISTORY but I won't fight to remove my account until have some news on my PC account and when can resume playing it, hopefully added to my FB account ... so guys thanks for your late hours and all your hard work ... guess it's getting close to the time for the lawyers to start their choke holds ... u had to be paying MS and u don't need to be treated like this allegedly giving u weeks to withdraw but having it done in hours ... not fair. And u can bet the MS decision was made months ago to have all this music stuff prepared to hit the MS road so fast ... Not only do I have money in my accounts but I also have 3.5 years of many HOURS PER DAY (probably an average of at least 6 hours per day, conservative guesstimate) INVESTED IN BUILDING MY ms ACCOUNT (7,665 hours conservative estimate). Those are damages now. May I please have some notice from u guys as to what is happening, either real or imagined ???

3. gene illugi

gene illugi Active Member

Sorry for my earlier rather terse post . I'm going through VC withdrawal . Lol . I can't wait till i get the pleasure of deleting Ms . I like the idea about using twitter to debase the MS owners .

4. Dale Kay

Dale Kay New Member

A pox on myspace ... jeeze just yank it huh?
    I am not sure what we (band wise or other biz wise) will use myspace for now ...
    If I don't make it back to play, it was fun everyone, I will miss all my friends and foes too of course ... Catch me on FaceBook if you wish ...
    I don't think I will play VC on FaceBook, I do play castle age there ...
    Good luck and Good Hunting !!!!

Dale

5. Just got the new email for pirates. It works.

6. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Hi guys,

Just thought I would pop in here and say thanks for you patience! As Kendall has said, Myspace took down all the games last night after business hours, so we were caught rather flat-footed. We're working in overdrive to get Kano Play Myspace up, and we'll notify you when we do!

I know it's a bit like being caught in limbo right now, but we're working hard to get the portal up and running so you can get back to playing your games! In the mean time, if you have any questions I'll do my best to answer them. Thanks again for your patience! :)

7. The Protector

The Protector Banned

how come i dont have a email when i registered for it?

8. ben

ben Active Member

i have not gotten any email at this time at all...

9. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

I'll need to double-check but the last thing I heard was that there was a slight bug with the emails, so we've halted the campaign for now. When it's running again, we'll let you know!

Sorry for the difficulties, but when it rains it does tend to pour. :/

10. Grand Master Fielding

Grand Master Fielding Active Member

That makes one of us Yoop - I've not received anything yet.

11. Grand Master Fielding

Grand Master Fielding Active Member

Mi7ch - we appreciate this -

12. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

this is what the email looks like. a link is provided but kano doesnt have the site ready at the moment.

Viking Clan

Hello POLISHPIMP,
    June 6th MySpace announced that they would be eliminating games from their site, June 11th they did just that.

Since the announcement we have been working on a Viking Clan web version for MySpace players that will use an email/password login system and hope to have that fully functional shortly. The web version will allow MySpace players to play off of MySpace with exact character stats, friends, rivals, etc and will have improved performance and stability. If you haven't already, Click Here to Sign up for Viking Clan Web to not lose out on access to your MySpace Viking Clan character.

Stay active on the forums for the latest news and release info for the offsite version:
    http://forums.kanoapps.com/forumdisplay.php?73-General-Discussions

Thanks,
    Viking Clan

13. Have not received the Viking one yet though. But, at least they are on it folks. The pirate one worked and was not blank like the first batch that was sent out. I would say the is a step in the right direction...

14. Update..Just got the Viking one. It works as well......

15. big john klad

big john klad Member

have not got any of them lol they don't like lol what did you do yoop pay them not to send me one lol

16. FrootLoop

FrootLoop New Member

I may have just shot myself in the foot. I got so pissed off that the games were gone that I deleted my MySpace account. Please tell me I didn't just screw myself out of my games???? I'm pretty sure I did since the off site isn't running yet so all my info must be gone *sighs* I HATE JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE!! Like he really needed a dam social site! What a POS!

17. lol @ John..you're on to me.....

18. nice guys

nice guys New Member

thanks for the update, really hating not being able to play today

19. ben

ben Active Member

ok just now got the first email...now it a matter in waiting...

20. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

i havent gotten the email either.....an it is suppose to go to my aol acct..so i be waiting if not i be messaging ticket support soon...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.