Myspace Update June 10 2013

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Jun 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rhenkle1

Rhenkle1 Active Member

I don't really see much sense in anyone getting their panties in a wad yet. Kano is obviously trying to do right by all of us and not say you're screwed, so give them your utmost patience. If you don't like the offer they throw at you when it comes talk to them. Just remember you catch more flies with honey than vinegar.

2. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Agreed... This situation is getting beat on, let KANO update situation, they don't want to lose any business.

3. David Stroud

David Stroud Member

I had my Mafia Wars and Vampire wars transfer over from Myspace to Facebook intact with all stats level and people that connected with on MySpace, plus favor points.

Now, my question have been ignored.

If I get my MySpace game characters transfer over to Facebook to replace my Facebook characters? would I lose my guild that I am founder of? And would I be booted from my Armada, Faction and family in the other games?

4. David Stroud

David Stroud Member

The problem with Kong, I do see it not to be around in a couple of years.

5. Survival Streak 0

Survival Streak 0 Active Member

Why not? Kong has been going strong since 2006, at this very second there are 32,716 online playing.
    Kong isn't a social network it's a gaming site that currently has 71,918 free games so unlike myspace and hi5 there is no chance of them taking games off the menu.

All that being said...I do prefer to play on facebook lol.

6. Grand Master Fielding

Grand Master Fielding Active Member

Mi7ch

I've not received any emails from KANO - so I can't log into the new website. I've emailed KANO about this - but have not heard back yet. One can assume that KANO does want my money????

7. Big Ken

Big Ken Member

I agree, just move my account and let me keep all that I worked and paid for. my only question is what happens to all my squad? Say kano moves us we keep everything we have but wont have a squad?will we have to build our squads back up?

8. Big Ken

Big Ken Member

when you log onto your myspace zombie game its at the top by the news feed,it tells you what to do, you have to make a password for kano and WHEN the new temp site is up and running kano will email you the info.

9. Grand Master Fielding

Ken - not really - they have my email incorrect - and each time I email KANO and tell them to change it, well I've not heard back from KANO yet. All they tell me is that I'm registered under an email that I have never had nor ever used.

10. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Amen to that. the fact that kano is even trying to do something is something in itself alot of game companies would just say See ya

11. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

GMF , just a suggestion , send a ticket to support with the email issue and you can see the response when you get one thru the View my Ticket on the support page, if ya can even make the support account.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2013
  12. Grand Master Fielding

Linda thanks - let me try that. I'm sure KANO is busy - just trying to make sure I have all my options.

13. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Thanks for the kind words, everyone! I'm doing my best to keep you in the loop as we work to figure things out. :)

@Grand Master Fielding Have you tried updating your email through the banner at the top of the in-game interface on Myspace? If not, you should definitely try that first. Also, to my knowledge the emails from us haven't gone out yet, so you haven't missed anything!

14. Wonder Bread

Wonder Bread Active Member

@David Stroud + Big Ken Unfortunately, we don't currently have any additional information about potential migration packages or how they'll work. We'll update this thread or post a new one once we have more information to share. :)

15. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

well i got news i am not going to play my pirate clan on kong which is a big time no no for me i wanna be on facebook bc i do have an account over there...kong aint nothing too me that is a waste of time!!! since u all said that we got option well my option is facebook an that is how it is gonna be...

16. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

We have a new update for you here! :)

17. AlterEgoT

AlterEgoT Well-Known Member

It has not been answered because it is not known. As M7tch has done a fabulous job of keeping us in the loop and the loop is all available resources have been used to ensure there is no downtime in our playing. Options are being discussed but they can't give us answers they don't have.

18. hlhncr

hlhncr New Member

Well Myspace cut off games and Kano's site isn't ready. It points you to Facebook...where you get to start at level 1. THAT'S not going to happen, of course. And we have no way to communicate intra-guild. Sad day, overall. Especially if the guilds are gone. We (Heather's Haven) were the last ranked #1 in the world. And if things don't get straightened out soon, we will have that title FOREVER. If THAT doesn't motivate you guys to keep the pressure on Kano, I don't know what will :) Waiting for my email so I can play again...at my former/current level.

19. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Hey guys, I've made a new thread about this here!

I'm closing this thread so please move any questions over to the new one! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.