[KanoPlay] Myspace invalid?

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by AlterEgoT, May 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AlterEgoT

AlterEgoT Well-Known Member

Not a kano issue I don't think but has any one else had trouble logging into Myspace today? I tried all morning and kept getting

Invalid email and/or password. Please try again

it finally let me log in this afternoon and now it is doing it again.

And before you give me solutions....

I've tried different computers running different operating systems, used different browsers and even different locations.

I've tried entirely clearing my cache and restarting the computer.

I can log into the mobile site but if you try to go to a game it takes you to the regular login which doesn't work.

I was not hacked. Everything still points to the correct email address and I can reset my password just fine and I checked when I was able to log in earlier and nothing had changed.

Apparently you cannot contact myspace support and their help page is useless.

So anyone else frustrated?

2. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

FYI, I just logged out and re-logged back into MySpace no problem. So it would look to be an isolated issue with either your account or a small group of accounts.

Anyone else not able to log in?

3. AlterEgoT

AlterEgoT Well-Known Member

I know of several now that I was able to finally get in again.

Seems to be intermittent. I'm thinking it's a myspace server as it is happening at the same time for all of us and it let us all back in at the same time.

I don't log out but when I came back today it was logged out on both my phone and my computer. Both this morning and this evening.

4. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

yep happened a bunch earlier today...at the same time it was putting up ZS error messages in all the other games. Supposedly it was fixed...but it happened again a few moments ago.

5. Big Ken

Big Ken Member

I can log in but it takes me right to the new myspace and theres NO games on it, no option for the old myspace today. so whats going to happen to my account? The only reason I can get on zombies for now is because I made a api but its only good for a few more days. I know its not kanos fault but can kano PLEASE help us?

6. BIG HEMIG

BIG HEMIG New Member

it doesn't work.

7. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Hey guys,

Myspace took down their games last night after business hours, so we were caught unaware! Please read this thread here to see what Kano/Apps is doing to get everything back up and running on our end!

I'm closing this thread so we can keep Myspace discussions contained to the official threads.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.