My set of ideas

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Bryan (BB52000), Jun 13, 2014.

1. Bryan (BB52000)

Bryan (BB52000) New Member

In Zombie Slayer specifically, I feel like there should be more stats that we can use to help other factions. Such as the ability to see your specific gamer bonus points per player and to see how much on average does other players in different factions make per season. This will save a lot more time besides having us calculate it on our own. Plus another good thing that should be added is that EVERY SINGLE BOSS should have a 'Kill reward damage progress' section so we don't over/underestimate how much damage given is reasonable enough to get rewards that the boss gives upon death. I also think a good idea to have is that you should be able to arrange a small group of players (on the player's accord, by sending an invite to the users inside the group) and set some rules up to where you can all have one of the 'mini battle arenas'. Hell you could even place bets on whom would win and then tally it up! (Which mean you don't have to earn bonus XP from the game's accord, just the bet from the money pool set by the users inside the arena) I'll put 'em into a list.

1. More stats (Including personal GP bonuses)
    2. Every boss should have a kill reward damage progress section.
    3. Mini battle arenas arranged and set by players which could involve betting of money and/or personal XP.