[FB] My mobsters are gone...

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by Fibonacci Damiano, Mar 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fibonacci Damiano

Fibonacci Damiano New Member

Hi,

Few days ago I had over 1100 mobs (over 100 was hired mobsters) and today I have only 980. what's happend?

THX

2. Fusheng

Fusheng Active Member

Fibonacci has any of your mob de mobbed you as you would loose mob that way also,
    you can have 1000 mob from friends and 1000 hired
    if your friends demob you your total will go down
    if you are concerned please contact support with the link below they can help you better
    http://www.kanoapps.com/support/

Last edited: Mar 31, 2012
  3. Fibonacci Damiano

Fibonacci Damiano New Member

I don't understand. Can you be more precise?

4. hired gun

hired gun New Member

I have noticed that my MOB number dropped dramatically as well. Now the only number that correlates to the amount of my MOB come from Familia. My HIRED GUNS do not appear in that amount at all. I am certian that I have not lost any Familia members either, so it is not that.

This problem (what I heard was being called a glitch) has actually caused me to lose fights that I know for fact I would ordinarily win so it is a real problem and not just a glitch.

Not so long ago Kano decided to bottle neck the amount of HIRED GUNS that players could have at a certain level. It was my understanding that this was mainly directed at people who transferred from Hi5 to Facebook because there was some sort of unfair use of favor points toward HIRED GUNS. Now the HIRED GUNS don't appear in the total MOB amount at all. What are you guys trying to do here because this is really aggravating? To tell you the truth, I'm supprised that The KING does not know more about this so called glitch already. Blaming it on loss of Familia is not going to answer the issue The KING.

What's more, you guys need to stop laying controls on the players who transfered from Hi5 to Facebook. Haven't these players gone through enough with having to start just about all over especially with gaining Familia back again to increase their MOB. Players who were already in Facebook are the ones who have a distinct advantage with level alone among other things. Yet you have to make sure that they remain in the advantage and keep the thumb pressed down on the transferees. Quit with the regulation already. If it wasn't a rule you had laid down already then don't go changing the rules just to appease the status quo because that is totally unfair. It's like the "I'm taking my ball home" attitude.

5. DoNRaDu

DoNRaDu Member

its not a glitch.
    you can find out more here: http://forums.kanoapps.com/showthread.php?6574-hi5-players-hired-adjustments
    thanks for the support you show towards us "valued hi5 players"

6. Armando Villela

Armando Villela New Member

Well aparenly I'm not the only one with this problem,all the hiered mobster I have just go away!we need this to be fix now!no blablablabla!bullcrap like allways,we deserve some respect!

7. The Protector

The Protector Banned

See this Kano?You fixed something that you should not have fixed.As you can see,you have successfully angered your players.

8. DoNRaDu

DoNRaDu Member

"valued HI5 players" [THEIR] words, not mine...
    i would of quit but i have too many friends asking me to stay and suffer with them lol

9. I don't see the big deal. It would appear to be obvious that as you level up, you'll get back the hired clan in accordance with your level.

Just as a level 1 cannot have 1,000/2,000 clan until they level up and unlock those respective amounts.

It seems to me that a lot of you are upset that you can no longer score easy wins through sheer clan/mob size. Which is one of the concerns addressed. "A lot of players are camping the lower levels to boost their win stats using their excessive mob sizes."

It's to make the game more fair. You wouldn't like it if I started playing LCN and used a credit card to make myself super powerful would you? It's the same logic.

It's not like your hired clan has been taken away from you indefinitely. You're only being prevented from overpowering the lower levels with sheer mob size. But hey, if you can't win any other way, then I see your point.

10. DoNRaDu

DoNRaDu Member

the thing is i win easily with everyone at my level even without my hired guns. i cant speak for everyone else though...

11. I'm glad. I think it's just being blown out of proportion honestly.

I understand you all paid money for your chieftains, but shit happens. This change was abrupt and messily done, and they're doing the best they can. Trying to keep the game fair for all players of every level while still trying to appease a group that was screwed over by Hi5, not KANO.

I wish you all the best though, I have to get to work now. Later!

12. DoNRaDu

DoNRaDu Member

To be completely honest i dont care what they do to us anymore, I was determined to quit playing on friday when this last drastic measure was instated but a few people convinced me to "suffer thru this" so I can speak for them here on this forum but i realise now it doesnt really make a difference.

13. hired gun

hired gun New Member

I don't think you're understanding Kul Oakenshield, at least not what this post was started for in the first place. This is not about the bottle necking of HIRED GUNS, as you level up you get more. This is about the HIRED GUNS do not appear in the total of the MOBS at all now (since way after the bottle neck was implemented). This only happened a few days ago. The only MOB total I have now comes from my FAMILIA. I was already slowly getting my HIRED GUNS back. I was leveled high enough that all my HIRED MOBS appeared again...then a few days later and poof, they all disappeared totally from my MOB total.

Furthermore, you don't think that money the Hi5 transferees payed into the game trickled down to KANO at all? They got money from the players in Hi5 through Hi5 just as Facebook and MySpace do and thus the transferees were compensated with Favor Points during the transfer. Players were not able to keep their original levels or any Familia or any special weapons. They were not told how to spend their Favor Points until a bunch of whining Facebook original players started complaining. Then the bottle neck was applied.

Now I was not one who totally took advantage. I am not camping. I started at level 210 from former 1030 or so and I am now 344 at 33 days of play. I have 488 FAMILIA and purchased 351 HIRED GUNS with my Favor Points. Now only recently my total MOBS read 488. So none of the HIRED GUNS are showing in the MOBS at all as they used to before a few days ago. That's what this post is about.

14. hired gun

hired gun New Member

This thread that you implied does not address this new issue. The new issue is that the HIRED GUNS do not appear in the total of MOBS at all as of a few days ago. If you read my post here in this current thread a bit more closely you might understand. Then again you might not

15. hired gun

hired gun New Member

Okay, so just a little while ago I see my HIRED GUNS show up in the total MOB count. However, the number has been drastically reduced from what it was originally adjusted to after the first bottle neck implementation. What a crock!!! I was leveling up enough to where it was 10 unused HIRED GUNS now it's all the way back up to 151 unused.
    It's just like the kid who can't win and changes the rules to make it so he has more of a chance of winning. Give me a break.

16. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

http://forums.kanoapps.com/showthread.php?7020-hi5-Adjustments This is the latest info on this situation.

17. hired gun

hired gun New Member

Last edited: Apr 3, 2012
  18. Just to confirm, that when I posted that thread it wasn't closed, as pointed out by relentless, please use this thread to address your concerns:
    http://forums.kanoapps.com/showthread.php?7020-hi5-Adjustments

Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.