[LCN] My GodFather's Absolution Gifts/Rewards Gone

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by Just Shorty, Aug 4, 2018.

1. Just Shorty

Just Shorty New Member

I opened a ticket on 7/31 about this issue and yet not a single response from Kano support about it. This game has truly gone done hill. It's not funny that the rewards disappeared right before raids were about to start. As you know, the rewards payout stamina that can be used. It feels like all you care about now is making money on the game and less about fair play and player's satisfaction. I will not spend another dime on this game until this is addressed. So maybe this is a blessing in disguise.

2. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I doubt it. There are others willing to spend in your place, so they're not likely to miss it.

Kirsten and Just Shorty like this.
  3. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Yup, so that threat is empty.

4. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

I looked up your ticket, and it looks like Support has not replied because you are replying to it before they have a chance to. This pushes the ticket down in the queue as each reply counts as "new".

Support normally responds within 48 hours. I will make them aware of this and they will get to it when normal business hours resume on Tuesday.

5. Just Shorty

Just Shorty New Member

thanks for the feedback .. however, it was 48 hours before I replied asking why no reply .. .. do not plan to update it anymore

Last edited: Aug 6, 2018
  6. Just Shorty

Just Shorty New Member

true true ... but at least it keeps my money in my pocket longer now :) so there's that and all I really care about .. can't stop others from spending .. don't have a problem with Kano generating cash flow and wouldn't even try to do that.

7. Norene Miller

Norene Miller New Member

I had the same issue, mine had disappeared the day before when the test raid was posted. I filed a ticket and they couldn't see it disappeared took awhile but then was rewarded with one stam boost when had two disappear and was told I received the final bonus but not sure how many I had in the first place. Good luck.