[LCN] Mouseover with Chrome no longer working

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by Geoff Heretic Wild, Jan 9, 2016.

1. Geoff Heretic Wild

Geoff Heretic Wild Active Member

Dug some more info, when I "Inspect" a weapon in Chrome I see this:
    <span style="color:inherit;font-size:inherit;" title="Att:307 Def:429">1 Radiator</span>
    So it's not "Javascript" - it the use of the html title attribute not showing as tooltip in Chrome.

2. Geoff Heretic Wild

Chrome just updated to: 47.0.2526.111 m
    Still not working.

3. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

I am using the same version of Chrome on Windows 7 and the mouseovers work for me.

[​IMG]

4. Geoff Heretic Wild

It almost seems random - some people it works - some it doesn't - on code.google.com there are lots of issues with tooltips/title not working.

5. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

I believe Support is actually looking into this as I type, I'll see where they are.

Orez likes this.
  6. Vic

Vic Active Member

how important is this really? i've never mouseovered to get stats myself.

7. Geoff Heretic Wild

I'm in IT, so to me it's important to understand why this seems to affect some people and not others.

Orez likes this.
  8. Gogolak

Gogolak Active Member

something i'm sure will be fixed momentarily. i didn't even know this was available to us until i saw this thread. anything that does not appeal to the majority of the player base will surely be given to us in short order.

9. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Huh? This has been available for almost 2 years

10. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

It works in IE, but I didn't realize that until just recently, either. This must be one of those updates that the player base was clamoring for a couple of years ago that I missed.