[LCN] More Stamina Per Leveling Up

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by SwiftlyInnocent, Jul 1, 2015.

1. SwiftlyInnocent

SwiftlyInnocent Active Member

I feel the need to change the amount of Stamina you get per level up to 25% of what your full Stamina is because as a player in the higher levels you cant do much with only 50 stamina make it a suggestion?

2. graveyardgabby

graveyardgabby Active Member

Hmm maybe they should base your refill on your level i.e. after lvl 1k you get 100, lvl 2k you get 200 etc. If you give a percent of stamina, people are going to start making some really crazy builds :eek:. not that it matters.

I'm sure the higher levels wouldn't mind and probably both deserve and need a bit more stam when they pass a level than someone just starting out. Might help to balance out some of the lopsided effects of rapid levelling low levels can do.

I have no idea the right amount. Of course no matter what it is we will all groan about it and want more. :p

3. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

excellent if level up gives more stam

4. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

This has been brought up several times before, so don't hold your breath on anything changing.

5. SwiftlyInnocent

This is also a good idea but any idea would be better if we could get more stam

6. SwiftlyInnocent

Haha we can always wish

Kirsten likes this.
  7. GOING TO CATCH DAVID

GOING TO CATCH DAVID Well-Known Member

I certainly would love it!!!!!! Anything would help! I like Gabby's idea about ti going up based on your level since although I do not have exact numbers, 500 stamina at some levels might actually equal another level making an endless leveling cycle while for certain higher levels 500 stamina would be equal to just 1/6th of a level. I have always wanted to see 12 hour boosts instead of the 22 hours! ;-)

8. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

It has not stopped anyone in all the years of playing, from moving ahead.

9. GOING TO CATCH DAVID

What exactly is your point Kristen? Whoever said it did or are you just someone who goes around trying to post little comments and opinions looking to create something to argue about? No one said anything about it stopping anyone from doing anything - sometimes I wish there was MUTE button to mute some of the replies on this forum.

10. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

There is an "ignore" feature if you click on the user's name on their post. The more you know! :)

11. GOING TO CATCH DAVID

AWESOME! Thank you!

12. Kirsten

No just giving you my opinion ,just like you give yours. Besides I was talking about the OP's idea and to the OP , he does not seem to have a problem with other points of view.

Last edited: Jul 4, 2015
  13. GOING TO CATCH DAVID

I don't have a problem with other opinions but saying " It has not stopped anyone in all the years of playing, from moving ahead." is not really giving an opinion to the idea about higher stamina reward for levels. Repeating myself, no one said that the current reward for reaching the next level was a hindrance or a problem but simply that they would like it to be higher. Your response fit as much as if I said " I went to the store and the didn't have Pepsi" and you said "That never stopped anyone from drinking soda before". HUH???? Or if someone had said "I wish that they would lower the price of refills from 10 fp's to 8 fp's" and your reply "That has stopped anyone before from moving ahead". Your reply was not an opinion but a misplaced criticism of the comment to raise the stamina reward from 50 to something more worth while for players who reach a certain point in the game..... maybe if you had actually provided an opinion with some detail it might have made more sense.

14. graveyardgabby

Sure about that? Lot of people quit this game. Who knows why. Maybe some did quit because they didn't feel they could make enough progress. Maybe the game would be more active if there had been a higher level reward in place from the beginning.

GOING TO CATCH DAVID likes this.
  15. GOING TO CATCH DAVID

Now that is what I would call a real reply from someone giving their opinion that actually makes sense and fits the statement in which they are replying too!!!!! Even if I agree or disagree with what Gabby said, it is a appropriate reply to the thread. It is an "opinion" that is clearly a response to a statement made in this thread whereas:
    did not as there was no mention of anyone being stopped or prevented from moving forward but rather just the expressed desire to see people awarded more stamina. LOL

graveyardgabby likes this.
  16. Kirsten

Well in all the years I have been playing these games ,I have heard no one say they quit because the stamina is 50 stam on a level,or that they could not advance, and in all those years because it is 50,, I believe it says in the help section that ,we get 50 stam each level,I have seen people do just fine in the games, well the three that have the 50 stam on leveling,sorry if my post displeases you :p But the fact of the matter is people can move ahead in the games just fine, there was a time when we did not have the stamina 24 daily boost, or the loyalty boost where you can choose energy or make it random to include stamina or any weekly boost from Kano, so before all that people still played and leveled, people leave a game for many reasons,their job,their health,they get married,have children, or they don't really want to play a fighting game, I am sure there are other reasons ,point is all players have gotten the 50 stam,and they still play.

17. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

There actually was a discussion of this in Player council, at 1st it was for all games, and was ultimately agreed between the players that the retroactive package would be insane..
    LCN had support for having a different leveling curve and Mitch started a new thread for LCN only. By quickly glancing over the thread, it went stale with not many supporters. It's under 2 pages of responses..
    [LCN] Potential Change to Stamina attribute refill on level up
    Discussion in 'Player Council' started by mi7ch, Feb 6, 2015.
    If in the player council here's the link
    http://forums.kanoapps.com/threads/potential-change-to-stamina-attribute-refill-on-level-up.14722/

18. graveyardgabby

So, in the beginning you didn't have all these things. I guess you shouldn't have them now either? Were they wrong to implement these changes? Have these changes improved the enjoyment of the game and helped prolong it's existence? Things change. If you want something to change, sometimes you have to ask for it. That's pretty much how this post began.

@JADES Sometimes, old ideas that didn't make sense at one time may make sense at another. This game has clearly evolved and in order to attract new players as well as retain old ones, sometimes things need to be changed, improved, whatever. There are also thousands of threads here. As much as we all may wish that everyone knew the content of every one to avoid a rehash, that's simply not a reasonable expectation.

19. Kirsten

Use the search bar and you will find topics that have been talked about ,so you can just go there instead of making a new thread for an old idea,and the point I was making was before all those events,we still played, with a 50 stamina refill. Just because I have been playing awhile and have a different perspective on something does not mean people have to be rude, but carry on.

boatsailor likes this.
  20. GOING TO CATCH DAVID

I never thought about the idea of being RETRO for higher levels..... that would be insane!!!!!! I just thought if it was changed it would just be changed. Just like BA was changed and did allow for players to move defense skills to stamina; or when RAIDS were added but higher levels were not awarded some compensation for not having the same opportunities when lower level; Or refunds or upgrades for when I spent my first 30 fps on an item that was 1/3 what a 30 fp's is now. I guess if the change to stamina was balanced in such a way that didnt suddenly allow lower levels even more of an opportunity to wipe out years of hard work by the higher levels..... such as tiered by levels. At level 500 it goes to 75 stamina, at level 1000 to 100, 1500, 150 stamina, etc. Then although as a higher level player I might have missed out from all that stamina in the past, at least now I would see an increase greater than that of lower levels based on my level vs their current level.

bowberson likes this.