more skill points per level up

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by neill1990, Jun 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Kano use to give 3 skill points.I think it was sometime last year it was changed to 5.I have never seen any game give more than 6 points per level up.But honestly,the games don't need to be changed like this.Post this in ideas.I bet I know what'll happen,but you never know.

2. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

Ask and you shall receive. In the ideas category now.

3. The Protector

The Protector Banned

LOL!!That was FAST.Thanks for that.

4. I give it a 10 because I love Skill Points and I'm always down with getting more ;)

5. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Doubtful this idea will go very far,but you never know.Besides,the XP needed to level does double at a certain point in VC and PC.LCN and ZS it always had a rather steeper increase than the other 2.By allowing more skill points,the XP needed to level would have to once again increase.A dev can correct me if I'm wrong,but I'm pretty sure that would have to happen if this idea goes through.Also,10 points would probably set a new record.Most I've ever seen a game give out is 6.There could be some that give higher,but I've yet to see one.

Last edited: Jun 3, 2012
  6. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

hey by he way the level 9300 would be the maximum level not minimm because i didnt include achievments and those can vary person to person and if this does somehow pass i will be so greatful for it but yes i do understand why people are saying no so if it doesnt pass itl be ok. Also thank you Jon Ward for putting this into the ideas catagory.

7. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

Your welcome Neill and lord. All i am saying from experience Neill sometimes it gets it's votes sometime's it doesn't. So let the players decide how they want to rate it. Anytime you need a post moved to a certain section because it was posted somewhere else by accident ask one of us mods and we will move it into the right place for you.

8. neill1990

alrite that sounds good to me and im just wonderen what will it turn out to be and now all i can do is wait a little while.

9. Old Salt

Old Salt Well-Known Member

It was 3 stat points a level but KANO changed it to 5 and we all received a back allotment of points. I do agree that the 50 stat points should be increased as it almost becomes a penalty the higher you level. I had suggested a while ago that it should be a percentage of your overall level, maybe 5 percent.

Last edited: Jun 3, 2012
  10. neill1990

ya that also sounds like a good idea i mean kano could do that or the more skill points idea they would both be great for the people that are a decently high level it would still be fare to all but it would just take the time to code it and give what the players wouldve earned per level before it back.

11. LB did that happen in all games? I can't remember that far back, maybe before my time since I've been playing PC less than a year, LCN and ZS since it started, and VC I sort of play now and again lol... Maybe I just didn't pay attention :D

I agree with this, I've always thought it should be higher, and 5-10% is fair In my opinion and not ridiculous.

12. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

more skill points for level I would vote No, raising stamina amount at a level , I would vote yes 50 is kinda low, so a percentage might be good.

13. Fusheng

Fusheng Active Member

same here a big NO to increasing skills per level

as for stam thats a yes i agree 50 is low and this has been brought up many times
    i think a percentage of your total stam is better say 20% is a better amount
    at present we get a free full stam and energy refill per day
    some have bumped up there energy to take advantage of this
    and alot of people have high stam for levelling so i think its a good idea to up the stam per level

14. neill1990

hey do you guys want me to put up a thread that sugjests that we get a 5%-10% or more% of overall level.

15. Fusheng

Fusheng Active Member

i think its a good idea to have a discussion on stam refills per level

16. neill1990

they have a stamina refill thread already but it says that you should get a select amount and not get an amount based off of level or amount of stamina

17. LOL great comment, the fact is that some people have spent TONS of money to buy what they have. So what is wrong with either raising the skill points or lowering required skill points so you can use the 5 you have to add one each level. I think the real reason some people to do not want to have the skill points raised is out of fear some may sneak up and get them.

18. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

spending money is not a sin lol if people can spend to by DJ points and use them for stamina or energy refills more power to them :)

and we cannot allow people to accuse other of cheating here in the forum, if you suspect someone of doing so, please don't name names or post their info, if needed you can write to support , thanks :)

http://www.kanoapps.com/support

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2012
  19. L1LOne

L1LOne Active Member

Nah. I'm fine with 5 SP, gives you a chance to plan out you're SP Layout for ZS.

20. neill1990

oh and i forgot to say that this is for all of the games preferably pirate clan though

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.