more skill points per level up

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by neill1990, Jun 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

i think that we should get 10 skill points because i calculated it out and you need to be at least level 9300 to get all of the new skill point distribution achievments this would cut that time down to geting the achievments by alot or you guys can make it anything but just a little higher then 5 per level up.

2. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

sorry but I gotta LOL I have never played a game where they gave you more than 5 skill points when you level , there are so many things to do to get xp to level, challenges, adventures, calendars, helping others do challenges , adventures, calendars etc and gee whiz lol fighting, it is not supposed to be easy , it is supposed to be a challenge. :)

3. neill1990

ya but i meen there would only be one person that could have them all and he is seamaster who is almost level 10000

4. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

I guess your are on mspace cause I know no one of that name, but what would this person have that no on else has , I am not sure what you mean , those are new additions to the many many achievements that you get along the way,

this is how many achievements I have gotten so far, and I still got a ways to go for get them all especially with these new ones that were seriously needed

379 out of 525

so how many achievements have you got at your level

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 2, 2012
  5. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

If u increased the skill points upon leveling to make it easier to get all the achievements....then what are the higher levels suppose to aim for? If u then added more achievements for the higher levels to strive for...would u then be back here in the forums asking for more skill points per level so u could get the new achievements easier as well? It would be just be an endless circle.

Making it easier for u to accomplish something that someone else has already has accomplished takes away from their accomplishments...selfish much? How about this......leave it the way it is and work as hard as everyone else did to get what they got?

Last edited: Jun 2, 2012
  6. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Ditto :) :) :) :)

7. neill1990

i am a level 1224 stopped playing for a while due to some reasons. im bak to being a daily player again started playing agan about 3 months ago and i hav 256/525 achievments.
    no i wouldnt come bak because then i would be able to get at least 5 stamina up per level instead of only 5 per every 2 levels or also 10 aditional energy, atack, or deffence or 100 health wch would be fine with me

Last edited: Jun 2, 2012
  8. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

well dream on my dear it ain't gonna happen , it is what it is and it works fine the way it is I am level 3450 and moving up every day

9. Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't mind the extra 5 skill points it would be great but would change the whole dynamics of the game. I know this isn't an LCN thread, but When I first started playing LCN 2.5 years ago :)O that long) we had 3 skill points per level, so the game could be more balanced the devs upped this to 5 skill points... It was a nightmare for them because they had to go back and give everyone an extra 2 skill points for each level they'd done, I could imagine it being a coding nightmare...

For this reason alone I'd have to say no, It gives higher levels and everyone a chance to strive for something... level 9300 before you get all of the achievements did you consider people weighting skill points in different ways? I.e adding everything to health etc. It might be silly but I could imagine people doing it :)

10. polishpimp

oh....ok...so ur selfish....cool. I do alright as far as levels in the games i play....so im cool with the way it is as i dont find it difficult to move forward either, thanks but no thanks

11. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

Nelli. I just got on and i see what your trying to do and to be honest it would be okay if it would have happened when kano first introduced the games they have. But since the games have been around for so long now. It would literally throw the dynamics of the game out. Like dylan had said. For the players who have been playing for a long time and are high in level and may only get one or two levels per day now because of the energy and stamina required to level this would not be an advantage to them. But someone who just started who can build up quick and fast can easily come and beat players who have worked hard to be were they are at in the game. So for me and many others to come who will see this post if it had a survey or was put in the idea's categories it will receive a 1. Build up your clan add what skills you can get and craft and eventually you will become a strong player and finally reach those achievements. And to be honest with you i have not seen one pirate yet who has all the achievements yet. Even the highest of players.

12. Old Salt

Old Salt Well-Known Member

Players have to stop trying to have the game tailor made to them. Or to have the game do all the work. You enter a game you adjust to it, where is the challenge otherwise? It's tiring rereading the same posts written by different people that all have one goal in common, shortcuts.

13. neill1990

ok well how does it make me selfish wen this would be helping everybody and ya did u no that also includes you to or did u just forget that includes you well anycase it ws just an idea and im sorry if i offended you by asking a simmple sounding request

14. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Any ideas are welcome but sometimes the ideas are not the best for the game, Like Old salt said, we adjust to the game and not the other way around, and not everyones ideas get a good response, we all have had ideas and that is what the forum is for to discuss them and agree or disagree,but for those of us hardcore game addicts, this idea is not one that would get much of a positive response, as you can see, but feel free to come up with ideas :) ( sssh , don't tell anyone but I ,Yes I have had ideas that were squashed also lol)

15. neill1990

well here is one idea that i think most people should agree with and that is mor stamina and energy refill after you level up but it probly wont happen seeing how kano doesnt want people getting like 50 levels in a day wich is understandable but come on only 50 stamina and 500 energy when most jobls now take over 100 energy.

16. polishpimp

Your kidding right? If Kano did what u suggested here it would be a complete wash as everyone would be getting the same thing. They would then have to start over and make a whole new set of achievement for the higher levels....so what would be the point? In addition....Kano has made it very clear on numerous occasions how adding additional skill points even in small numbers via achievements and the like can easily disrupt the balance of the game.

No worries my friend you havent offended me nor was my intent to offend you. Much like the previous statement by "old salt"....I often grow tired of suggestions that are "tailor made" simply to help ones own game

17. polishpimp

I agree with u completely on this. Its been brought up several times b4 and Kano is lookiing into it.

18. neill1990

i meen i remember wen i first started playing i was able to get full refill and it ws ausome then they changed it.

also another idea would be to have a cap on some of the bosses cus some are like almost level 200 and hav over 30000 atack/deffence and wen i try to help the guy i do little to no damage to the boss. basicly on the really stong bosses need to hav a cap on level, level reset or longer time to beat them or something that would help us beat them.

19. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

hmmm I do not remember a full refill it has always been this way for the time I have played, as far as bosses , just check the min before you join one, if it is too high do not join, all you need to do is the min for the reward, the one thing 99% of us will be against is any limits, again adjust to the game as is , and for me between the daily rewards,the stamina and energy refill every 24 hours and the option of buying stamina refills," I "do alright

I have rarely seen any boss over level 200 on FB if I have even have seen one that high, but my limit now is about a level 70 for a boss. the bigger the boss the more loot, of course the more stamina also, but loot is the goal plus some xp of course I can manage being involved in 50 bosses at any given time or more.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2012
  20. neill1990

there doesnt hav to be a limit but at least stronger power atacks or something im not sure like maybe even your captains and hired captins could take a part in the damage dealt or idk but i think some bosses are way to over powerd at a sertain point cus even for you there probly is a boss that you consider overpowerd by way to much

and the refill i might have to low of level then to get the full 500 energy or 50 stamina so that is why i considered it full bak then

Last edited: Jun 3, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.