more players on kong/armor

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by George Burd, Jan 29, 2015.

1. George Burd

George Burd Well-Known Member

I have spoken to quite a few players on fb who have thought of coming over but have heard or seen, there is not a large enough player base to get 1000 chiefs,capts. I think there should be a recruiting event to expand the server that would allow players to pick up 4 chiefs capts a week if they fill their gamers up to a maximum of say 52 weeks. I think this might have people interested enough to come play here this of course would be applied to the clan side not the fp side or hired

cricket_jumper likes this.
  2. cricket_jumper

cricket_jumper Well-Known Member

I spoke about this a long time ago now with Mi7ch and for Kong to promote the game, I seem to remember we had to get the game to an average rating of 3.85. Currently the game is at 3.50. The trouble is, its really a chicken and egg scenario, they are never going to get that ranking up, if they dont add new players and they wont add new players if they dont promote it somehow. I used to be an absolute badge hound on Kong, played everything with a badge. They added badges to LCN and it got a real boost of new players, alot of which stayed. The difference between chat on LCN and PC in Kong is alarming. There are never more than 20 people in PC even when its busy - LCN seems to never dip much below 100. I agree they need to promote it somehow - maybe badges is the way. Im not sure, but I would like to spend a bit less of the day sat on my own in PC on Kong.

George Burd likes this.
  3. RainSunGone

RainSunGone Well-Known Member

i tried ZS on kong, was boring as he11, not sure the #'s will ever get to where they need to be...

George Burd likes this.
  4. kevinmalo

kevinmalo Active Member

i have said many times that kano needs to promote their games to get new players

George Burd likes this.