[ZS] More hireds

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Alice Prospero, Aug 9, 2015.

1. Alice Prospero

Alice Prospero Active Member

Honestly, item inflation is a big problem in Zombie Slayer. When you pass level 700-800 you have no use for boss drops and no one ever craft items, because they are also completely useless. The only way to get better stats from items is buying from the shop using your UN credits, hoping that the calendar happens to have an item on the lower end of the useful-scale or attack and kill 10 raid bosses to have a chance at one superior item (yes, the common raid boss drops are completely useless for most players in lowest tier and all players in mid+high level tier.).
    When you get a bit higher, say around 2k, the only difference in your total attack/defence compared to other players (similar level) is very small, usually around 50-100 points. Basically everyone is fighting with the same items and the same stats and no one is killing bosses for drops, only for 2 things: the odd chance of getting a UN credit and for the xp bonus for first attack.

The obvious solution to this would be to double the number of hireds (in a first step, possibly triple or quadruple them).
    In one blow this would open up the use for some boss drops and possibly crafting (seriously, no one that is playing the game ever crafts so im not even sure it would make any craft item interesting of worth using), people would start attacking bosses in job chat for drops and just not tap it 2 times for xp and UN.

Pros: What i wrote above
    Cons: This would possibly require an overhaul of the entire game. But then again, possibly not since its obviously module based and it works in the other games.

I'd love to get some comments on this. There are certainly things i haven't considered.

Last edited: Aug 12, 2015
    kiss from a rose and Dale Barrie like this.
  2. Alice Prospero

So nothing on this? No input? no ideas? no yelling? no nothing?

Dale Barrie likes this.
  3. Dale Barrie

Dale Barrie Active Member

Sorry Mike only just seen this.

Pros: I like the idea of more hireds as hitting the bosses and riad bosses and even world bosses will be ace as we will do more damage

Cons: Can u imagine trying to get Avery or any other high levels oof the hitlist when he has 40 hired squad? This is hard as it is let alone if he has 20 more hireds than someone at level 3000.

This is the only down fall i see to this is that high levels even with low defense will be hard to beat if they get all the hireds again over time. When they brought out the hireds last ime i went from beating certain people every day to losing for years coz they had a level and hired squad advantage

4. Alice Prospero

The new hireds wouldnt be added after lvl 3k. My idea is that the cap would still be around 3k. Otherwise it would only benefit Avery and and other mountains. I think that when you are around 3k you should have at least 40 hireds. Its a flaw in the game design and i really think the game would be better if it was fixed.

5. Dale Barrie

So what u mean is instead of 1 hired every 150 levels up to 3000 it would be every 75 levels up to 3000! I like that idea pal very much! Ill post in popcorn so others will see this

Xtina, kiss from a rose and funnyman like this.
  6. Alice Prospero

Yes, that's exactly what i mean. There might be better ways but a lot of the problems with the game is that we do'nt have enough hired at lower levels. Due to this crafting is useless, boss drops are useless, etc, it goes on.

7. funnyman

funnyman Member

agreed this might would get the lower levels a chance to fight so thumbs up from me

8. Munch

Munch New Member

I just want the gear i sold to kano back.

I like the idea though

9. Xtina

Xtina Member

I like the idea. I'm game :)

Dale Barrie likes this.
  10. kamikazeweasel

kamikazeweasel Active Member

Yeah after selling all the crap items I purchased long ago back to Kano then coming out with an additional 20 hired squad positions would leave me feeling ripped off to say the least.

11. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

I will ask the developers, thanks for the suggestion. After the buy-back this might be a bit tricky to fit in, however. :)

Dale Barrie and Alice Prospero like this.
  12. Alice Prospero

Coughing up an additional 400 UN credits to buy another 20 hireds would probably sting a bit too.

Dale Barrie likes this.
  13. Dale Barrie

ye it would take time thats for sure. Also at the people who would feel ripped off if this happened, you got UN for it u spent it on whatever and enjoyed it. This game is changing all time so if this does happen suck it up and buy new better ones as u gotta admit the old ones were crap any way lmao

14. Richard Peters

Richard Peters New Member

I understand where you are coming from, but nonetheless I still dislike buying hireds and here is the reason why; first off, they give higher levels a ridiculous advantage over lower levels as if their higher stats weren't enough. Additionally, as you get higher, the range of people you can attack and people who can attack you increase, as you have a smaller fight list the higher you go. Some people in your fightlist you may not be able to beat because they have that one additional hired that you can't go around until you get your next hired. Personally they are a waste of UN anyway ;)

Dale Barrie likes this.