more damage to boss

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by moonfe, Jul 24, 2010.

1. moonfe

moonfe New Member

I am 251 lvl explorer viking. my health is 100. I could not give damage to bosses more than 475. Is it related that if I want to give more damage, I would have more health.

2. dgbaker93

dgbaker93 New Member

I think it may have something to do with it... i have around 610 health and on the serp i do around 1.2k dmg (with knuckle sandwich) on the Goblin i do around 1.5-2k, and the lobster i do 2k-2.5k. (i was 120 when i did that and i'm currently 147 with the same hp but more attack...(i beefed my attack up want that achievement lol)) so once i fight another boss tomorrow i'll tell you what my dmg is like

3. health,attack and defense together is what will cause more damage to a boss.not just high health and not just high attack/defense.

4. dgbaker93

dgbaker93 New Member

okay thank you Atheistic

5. Mythrandir

Mythrandir New Member

Does defense actually increase damage dealt per attack or just decrease health lost? Also, do are number of chieftains taken into account? If there is anybody else around level 1200 who wants to compare boss damage stats, I would be interested in seeing how much difference different stat allocations actually make.

6. for boss battles it is just you and armed weapons.

defense decreases damage taken and less damage you take more damage you can inflict before having to heal.