[PC] More Captain's Gambits Please

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Chasity, Jul 11, 2015.

1. Chasity

Chasity Well-Known Member

Finding myself bored of digging for Treasure over & over again in the Challenges, I perused the ones to come to see when they'd switch back over to Captain's Gambit games for variety. And, lo & behold, only Treasure Hunts as far as the eye could see!!! :eek: No more Captain's Gambits to break up the monotony... :( Please sprinkle in some more Captain's Gambits for a change of pace! :)

2. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

No thanx Gambits are annoying, Mitch posted somewhere lately as well that the majority of players don't care for them.

Kirsten, Old Salt and Mabest like this.
  3. Chasity

I'd like something that adds variety to the Challenge department; doesn't have to be Gambits... Perhaps a new mini-game! :rolleyes:

4. Mabest

Mabest Well-Known Member

No thank you. I can't stand Gambits. You probably wouldn't know it but some people won't do the gambits or even the lottery because it is like gambling. Not me, but I have seen this in another game and people did say this. All of that aside, the gambits irritate me. Especially when I lose. ha ha ha

Kirsten likes this.
  5. Chasity

I'd like to exchange my shovel for something else, as I'm so bored of endlessly digging!!

Mabest likes this.
  6. Mabest

Mabest Well-Known Member

I'll send you a pickaxe. lol

Chasity likes this.
  7. Old Salt

Old Salt Well-Known Member

That really is a first. Never heard someone speak up for gambits before. They could come up with something else in place of the gambit and give it a try. I don't mind the endless digging though.

Kirsten likes this.
  8. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

I don't care for the gambits either, I burn more calories ,digging .:rolleyes:

Old Salt likes this.
  9. Chasity

I've been "DigDugDigDugDigDug"ging it for six years now, & would enjoy doing something different, to break up the monotony. I do appreciate the exp. & coins acquired in Treasure Hunting.

Old Salt likes this.
  10. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

Fine with a new challenge mini game but gambits i am with the others no on those. I would rather dig a hole and shove all the dead pirates in them.

Chasity likes this.
  11. Chasity

I'd go for a mini game of shoving dead pirates in a hole, or blasting holes in a neighboring ship, buahaha :rolleyes:

12. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Dedicate developer time to do a new dig etc. for a click every 4 hrs? I could care less if was blank picture :p

Kirsten likes this.
  13. richylufc

richylufc New Member

digging holes good! turning over cards bad!

Old Salt and Kirsten like this.
  14. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

totally agree with that was gonna say that yesterday lol

richylufc likes this.
  15. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

I agree, no more Gambling, I just skipped doing the ones from Bahamas - Japan - New Orleans as I don't like them.

16. richylufc

richylufc New Member

i skipped them too but now going back to them as i want the achievements

17. Chasity

I actually enjoy the instant gratification of choosing higher or lower on the cards. But it is ever onward; no turning back to the lower levels to replay them. That is why I asked for some to pop up in the future...

18. DeathMo the Drifter

DeathMo the Drifter Active Member

New mini game would be cool. But the gambits suck. Maybe atleast a new island to dig up

19. Marc14

Marc14 Active Member

Or something like Turf War in Mob Wars but instead of shooting mobsters, we can throw a pie at Kano Crew :)

Kirsten likes this.
  20. Applejack

Applejack Active Member

no more captain's gambits please! i would be open to something similar to the digs, though. anything that has to do with throwing pies at kano employees has my vote.

Marc14 and Kirsten like this.