[ZS] More Achievements

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Cameron Dollinger, Mar 23, 2012.

1. I think there should be more achievements!

Like for Bosses,World Bosses,Skills(energy,stamina,health,attack, and defense) Gamer Points, and Challenges:cool:

like i think if theres more achievements than we can play the game longer

2. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

Cameron if you could please stick to one single thread on your same idea. On page 2 in ideas you have already posted for achievements. If need be bump the post back your original to the 1st page of ideas it will show up. Anytime you have an idea or have an old one just bump the old one if its the same less clutter on the idea boards and then you will not have people voting for the same idea on two seperate threads.

3. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

4. well i dont know why i would remove a 10 star thread!?

5. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

The only reason its a 10 star is because your the only one who voted. But you have posted many times in the ideas forum for achievements like i said if you want your idea to go anywhere keep it on one thread and just bump your idea to the 1st page. Your idea is not gonna get approved with just one single 10. It needs multiple votes to get it approved if the developers are going to consider.

6. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

If your going to keep starting a thread on the same idea until it gets the rating you want, your gonna find they get deleted.

There's no reason you can't just bump and old thread to bring new life to it.

7. Agreed... too many treads on this same subject
    BUTTTTTT
    WE NEED MORE ACHIEVEMENTS!!!!!​

1. Fight Kills
    2. Deaths
    3. Punches Dealt
    4. Punch Kills
    5. Undead Wins
    Just to mention a few. 10/10

8. Daryl Glover

Daryl Glover New Member

i feel that the reward for job helps is to low, with a cap of 30 a day it takes 334 days of doing 30 a day to hit the 10K reward.