[Forums] monthly charge

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by lowfell driver, Feb 28, 2012.

1. lowfell driver

lowfell driver New Member

i play mob wars on myspace :p how about a monthly charge as an option and for being an insider. perks would be for example 2 favor points instead of 1 and maybe 7 skills instead of 5 you heal quicker etc i understand not everyone wants this as some dont like to spend real cash me personally i would pay a fee maybe this could be an option or a trial period just a thought
    thanks LOWFELL DRIVER:)

Last edited: Feb 28, 2012
  2. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

The reason this wont fly is because of all the money that has already been spent by players....they would have to go back and retro actively award the rewards u speak of for every player that has spent money.

3. lowfell driver

lowfell driver New Member

no it starts from when its activated as an option. not from when the game started and its not that you must use it just those that would like the extras being a made man insider whatever its called could give you

4. This was done on MW on Facebook - my only experience with an idea like this one - and it was terrible. You see, if you are an insider from day 1, you can catch up to and be more powerful than players who have been playing for years and who did not have the option when they started. This is bad for equity of game play. You can buy hired guns, you can buy big guns, and you can buy a better character class, but you cannot buy skill points without upsetting equilibrium. I voted 1/10.

5. polishpimp

ummmm....NO! your idea just went from what i think was well intended to the most absolutely horrible idea in the history of these forums. I think that just about every player that has ever spent a dime would take issue with this suggestion and rightfully so. Not a good thing to do as its these players that make it possible that there r games to play in the first place.

6. polishpimp

Well said......TY!