Moderators have to be imparcial, right?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Crisom Melo, Jan 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Crisom Melo

Crisom Melo Member

Why you see some moderators mixing yours friendhips in hour from take acts? Wasn't to be imparcial? And more, why one moderator stay in one group on FB and works there like moderator too? This practice is abusive. And i dont want put any screenshoot here, but, talk in chats or posts that will see if someone in KANO can answer some kind of question about the game, just to a few number of players is at least give privilege to that group. Imagine, you can have your own moderator from KANO in your guid, to works like mediator from info. Well i want to know, what will done with that? Moderators are humans? ye, course, but works to any group is take partiality and lost his/her funcion. And, in this case, once proved, this moderator must be removed or baned like all can be too for brake the rules.

2. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

If you have a problem with a Moderator please write to support , the forum is not the place for this . thanks

3. I totally agree, a moderator must be impartial, can not take any decision in favor of a guild, group or friend. I think all the insults, threats and rudeness kept me away from this forum.

4. Crisom Melo

Crisom Melo Member

Sounds like this thread is important to someone else after all. And the moderator that i have "problems" like you say LINDA, was already reported, please, read again my lines and see that i am telling that ONE moderator had to be impoartial, i am not telling any to anybody, to me is subject to be here, if you agree or not, do your power to delete or wahtever. But i am not persue HERE any moderator, just trying the discussion here.

5. Crisom Melo

Crisom Melo Member

dont? WHY? like i writed above, i dont write any name, and i want discuss the parciality in moderators, if are not here, where is? can tell me?

6. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

7. Crisom Melo

Crisom Melo Member

can you clean your box of messages? is the third time that i send and back because is full. While you dont that, i disagree from you, i was, and dont want read rules, i'm asking about one thing that is personal, to any job, why not in one simply moderator from one game? well this is the message that i was sending in private message:

"thank you, like i said, i already reported, please, stop with that!

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2013
  8. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

I do not know what your question or problem is , I really don't I thought I did clean out my inbox, and I have to leave for work now BTW I said that in a FB group , an opinion as a player , nothing to do with the forum and I have not even gotten an answer to that question. Have a nice day

9. Susanne Rautelius

Susanne Rautelius Active Member

This i think is a good guestion asked. I think it can be off intress for all player.
    Fore me at least

10. Linda moderateurs aren't judges, you are not here to know what worries and issues or questions members have, you are here to control, insults and bad manners.

11. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

I am a player and I was talking to other players , That was said and asked outside of the forum , one thing has nothing to do with the other, sorry you do not see it that way :)

12. Susanne Rautelius

This a good thing you asking here. off intress fore us all

13. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

So ask Kano the question , feel free

14. Crisom Melo

Crisom Melo Member

You are not the foccus. i insist. Linda. I did already what i think is right, and i am asking about that part personal. like you tell, you (moderator) is one player and talk with other player (in this case Gilly from FFF chat with about 30 members) and is good to bring this right now, because pratically answer part of my question. The moderators have to be unparcial? Or they can be humans and be just one player? In this case, bring privilege to your kind, is simple.

15. Himself

Himself New Member

It is a correct question to ask here. And is a good topic. Players can leave here their thoughts and moderators too.
    Linda, the forum is not a place for this ??? And for what is this place? To say bad things about one person? To harass him? Or to lie about him? Is this is about here? Hmm...

16. Wonder Bread

Wonder Bread Active Member

Because this thread was started with a specific policy question about moderators, Linda was absolutely correct in directing the poster to contact support about it.

@Crisom I see that you've messaged in to Support, and our Support person will be responding shortly.

17. Susanne Rautelius

Yes i agree in this to. think some answer to this is right to do. even fore them who read this but not writ it can be fore good

18. Fusheng

Fusheng Active Member

thats a good point we are just here to control the bad stuff
    we are not judge and jury and cannot give our opinons

19. Crisom Melo

Crisom Melo Member

Now you confunded me. Linda says that can, you say that can not, and second Sorryi'mtoogood i am are here to control, insults and bad manners. UFFFFFFFFFFFFFF honestly? You all are subestimating our inteligence, and this, soon or earlier will show the things like they really are.

20. Fusheng

Fusheng Active Member

sorry i cant understand your posts due to the translation
    what i posted was correct so you can think how you wish

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.