[VC] Mobile app for VC?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by koo22, Nov 24, 2015.

1. koo22

koo22 Member

We've got the mobile app for PC, why not for VC? Is that something in the works?

2. Cisco

Cisco Member

I just installed the Kano PC app on my phone, why isn't there one for VC?

3. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

We haven't developed it yet. Right now we have PC and LCN with plans to make VC and ZS available on mobile, as well as making Android apps. :)

Kirsten likes this.
  4. Kel the Merciful King

Kel the Merciful King Well-Known Member

App ... app ... I like this idea v. mobile browser variants (which frankly some only use to heal or hit .... ).

Suggestion dept: maybe you can fix that so you can only be in the App or the browser game variant at one time :) One less opportunity to be um creatively superhuman :D

5. Cisco

Cisco Member

It would be great to have the app for VC, especially for when there are 30/45 minute calendars going!

6. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

You can still use Kanoplay on your phone , that works on any phone.

7. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Yeah, if you use kanoplay.com on your phone (the regular site not the mobile site) you can still do challenges. It's not perfect but it works until we get all our apps up to speed. :)

Kirsten likes this.
  8. Cisco

Cisco Member

That's a great suggestion Kristen and Mitch, thanks. I'll get it on there today!

mi7ch likes this.
  9. koo22

koo22 Member

I do use Kanoplay on my phone, but it's longer to login, a VC mobile app would be much quicker for things like calendars.

10. Cisco

Cisco Member

Yeah, the PC app is great for calendars and hitting world bosses when you are not near your computer. It really helps with the limited time calendars.

11. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

I do not have to log in from the phone

12. Brosnik

Brosnik Active Member

I concur.

Kel the Merciful King likes this.