[LCN] Mob Wars: LCN May 2015 GearJam Contest!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by mi7ch, May 8, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blue Nose

Blue Nose Active Member

Full set

Name: The Death Car.
    Type: Vehicle
    Name: The Mourning Suit
    Type: Armor
    Name: The Funeral Reef
    Type: Weapon

Description: Set up an Undertaker's to launder your dirty money. Remember supply and demand. They'll demand funerals if you supply the bodies.

2. SwiftlyInnocent

SwiftlyInnocent Active Member

I am going to go ahead and make this set I mean what the hell I might as
    Set Name: Praise the Lord for I have Sinned
    Name: Gown of a Sinner (225/375)
    Game: Mob Wars
    Description: In this mob every sinful player has installed fear into his enemies by using the Crossful of Barbwire upon slashing his foes with the deathly whip he wheres a long white gown with a symbol of a black glossy cross in the center of the gown underneath he wears chainmail armor therefore his armor sort of looks like something the Knight of Templar wore. all over his gown he has dabs of blood from the spray of his whip. if you open his gown inside attach to the chainmail are 6 knifes 3 upon each breast as well as small little metal shields where his wrist are to use to block for his protection, there is a hood on his gown that can pulled up and used to hide himself, the hood itself is so big that he can hide his whole head in it resembles what the grim reapers hood looks like.

As suggested on the cross you can engrave the word sinful red bloody letters

3. robbin gordon

robbin gordon Well-Known Member

you were fine.... i just noted my own context and tone, and didn;t want you to feel i was attacking you personally. we're good, mitch :)

besides.... my oldest son has your name, how could i truly get angry with you and that name of yours ;) i will refrain from posting here, MY apologies :) i'll keep it to topic !

mi7ch and SwiftlyInnocent like this.
  4. SwiftlyInnocent

SwiftlyInnocent Active Member

Set Name: Praise the Lord for I have Sinned
    Name: Ride to Hell (325/325)
    Game: Mob Wars

Basically a Black Hearse with bulletproof tires and windows as well as a steel reinforced body covering the whole car. On the rims of the tires are a couple blood tipped spikes used to slice the legs of enemies as used in the day of Rome by Chariots to mow down lines upon lines of the enemy, of course Mobsters now a days like to trick out there cars so why not lets place a diamond coated reinforced truck bumper on the car. inside where the coffin is supposed to be placed you have mounted mini guns sticking out the window.

Suggestion to make a more graphic image for the game you can show the guns firing as well as smoke coming from the tips of the gun and have it look like bullet shell casings are falling from the gun

5. Name: The Grand Slammer!
    Game: Mob Wars LCN
    Its the biggest Hammer ever made and crushes you with might of 3 elephants!

Curves likes this.
  6. juanmmatam

juanmmatam Member

Name Juan M Mata
    Type: Vehicle The Tesla annihilator
    Description; A Tesla S base model, red and black colors with big 18 alloy spikes with spikes. A turret that deliver s electrical zapper and/or a radar taht is able to detect "zombie bodies"

7. Name: K.P.A. Mk1 (Kano Power-Armor Mark 1)
    Description: A fully self-contained multi-environment capable body armor able to withstand everything from the crushing depths of the deepest oceans to the vacuum of space. The Mark 1 is designed for maximized defensive capabilities. To that end, it is limited in offensive weaponry & speed trading in both for maximum damage absorption. This lends to a classic look of the armored knights of lore... lacking the fancy designs (of course)... they would only get damaged by the bullets, grenades, & anti-tank guns the armor is designed to resist anyway.
    Recommended Attack: 50-100
    Recommended Defense: 450-500
    Recommended Combined Total: 500-600

This leaves room for a future Mk2... Mk3... Mk4......

8. xXSymaenXx

xXSymaenXx New Member

Name: Swag Duck of Doom
    Type: Weapon (279 - 182)
    Description: Swag duck of doom; 'Nuff said.

SwiftlyInnocent likes this.
  9. Tu Romero

Tu Romero New Member

Ex-Military Dolphin
    Weapon
    It’s a former SEAL dolphin that was thrown out of the military because it liked killing. It has a body harness with a machine gun mounted on its back. Ammunition bandoliers are wrapped around its body. It has SEAL tattoos on its body.

10. true blood

true blood Member

Name:Wifes Talk Power
    Type:Weapon (deadly critical strike 350-350)
    Description:Whatever you say she'll be always right ! So give up and buy her a diamond ring.

[DOA] S3L

robbin gordon and SweetestAngel like this.
  11. Vic

Vic Active Member

Name: The Running Montana
    Description: A Cuban refugee with an assault rifle complete with grenade launcher in each hand. Great for those REALLY bad gangster war days.

Last edited: May 10, 2015
  12. Vic

Vic Active Member

Name: Honey Thief Outfit
    Description: Something for the ladies! A stylish outfit made from the same material as used in bulletproof vests, complete with accessories (such as fedoras, garters, and stilletto heels). Available in a variety of colors such as chartreuse, crismon, and pearl.

13. Vic

Vic Active Member

Name; The Epic Fail
    Description: A souped-up tuner car that has definitely seen better days. Magenta color, complete with all of the options (body kit, rims, and any other aftermarket item that you can think of). A steal for the right mobster with the cash to fix it back up.

14. Gogolak

Gogolak Active Member

Name: Fox Force Five
    Description: An assassin squad composed of 5 sexy and sultry ladies armed with an assortment of weapons (one with explosives, one with a gun, one with a knife, etc.)

15. Gogolak

Gogolak Active Member

Name: The Nixon Plea
    Description: This should be pretty self-explanatory. Note: This may not always work, it's not 100% effective, but it's worth the risk for a reasonable amount of FP.

16. Gogolak

Gogolak Active Member

Name: Two Tone Hoopdie
    Description: For those days when you need to cruise through less-than-ideal neighborhoods to check on your business so that you won't stand out in your Ferrari or your Rolls Royce. This is an average domestic or foreign passenger car, with a different hood color than the color of the rest of the car, so you should fit right in!

17. DonKillerBee

DonKillerBee New Member

Name: Diamond Encrusted Shark Suit
    Description: A shark suit that has diamonds in the little holes. The culet should be the part of the diamond that is coming out of the holes in the shark suit. The suit itself is made of graphene so the color of suit should be the color of graphene and the diamonds should be blue so they can stand out. Great defensive weapon but the culet sticking out of suit will also give a nice attack.(defense greater than attack)

Last edited: May 12, 2015
  18. DonKillerBee

DonKillerBee New Member

Name: Arsenic dart cane
    Description: A black high-end looking kane with a cobra like handle and the bottom of it looks like the tip of a rifle or silencer. The Kane shoots darts that are dipped in arsenic so it a fast killing (strong attack weapon).The kane itself can be made out of carbon fiber so it is strong but still lacking a strong defense(attack is alot higher than its defense)

19. DonKillerBee

DonKillerBee New Member

Name: Kano's PalladiumTeleporter
    Description: A 3 feet wide 7 feet tall tube like machine. The center of the machine with be made of a microalloy made of palladium glass(strongest glass out there), on the bottom it would have 2 steps that goes all the way around the machine. The top will look like a full metal jack with the "K" for kano going around it and a antenna on the top. Attack and defense can be equal on this one, because you can teleport when you want to defend and attack!(equal attack and defense)

Last edited: May 12, 2015
  20. JARVIN

JARVIN Active Member

Name: The Megablaster
    Description: A massive triple gatling gun style weapon that will completely obliterate anything it shoots at. For those time when a punch simply won't do.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.