[Forums] Mob wars lcn jobassists

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by SangReal, Mar 11, 2012.

1. SangReal

SangReal New Member

Dear KANO, mobwars LCN players!

It would be nice if we could unlimited help friends with jobs, gifting and so on, then the competition is better!
    Its a war game we all enjoy, but..survival of the fittest..the one who works the hardest, gives the most gifts, allways assist in jobs and so on, will receive more from his/her friends..and succeed to get in the top 10 or higher!

Further, we LOVE LCN, but please, check before you freeze a profile? It happens to much, and families are without a teamleader then, and dont know how to solve this, and if you freeze a profile, please let the 1st time be for a certain period, the people will learn from theire mistakes! believe me! Thank you so much for your time, lets enjoy LCN!

2. I agree, gifts should be unlimited, but they should stay limited to one gift per person per day that way people don't abuse it. Something should be done about the leader, in case they get frozen or just leave and never come back.

DoNRaDu likes this.
  3. pineappledog

pineappledog Member

I like the idea of job assists being unlimited :)

4. Hello Sang,

Nice to see you again.

I am totally with you on the unlimited gift sends per day, but did you know that it is actually facebook that restrict the amount of requests per app you can send a day?

As for the unlimited job/Challenge assists, sure it would be nice also but realistically if this were to happen, the XP you get from each assist would have be capped/reduced/abolished after so long, so people can't just level as they see fit.

I have awarded this 6 stars! :)

5. DoNRaDu

DoNRaDu Member

the xp given for challenge assists is limited. after 50 (i think) the xp starts to drop until it gets to 1 xp. maybe they can do the same with jobs assists...
    P.S. this is my 100th post. CHEERS! :D

6. Congrats on your 100th Post :D

I am aware of the XP decrease, which is why if they were unlimited it would probably have to go down further, and not up to the higher value again after a couple of hours :)

7. DoNRaDu

DoNRaDu Member

I dont think this idea has a chance cause there is already a leaderboard for jobs assisted.
    If Kano made it unlimited maybe they would have to delete all of that history and make a lot of people very angry about losing their leaderboard position. I know this because i was 1st on jobs assisted on hi5...

8. Congrats! Hard work will pay off, I'm sure you will get there again.

That is a good point, however I think it would allow for more competition which is what the best games have :)

9. DoNRaDu

DoNRaDu Member

Thanks but i cant do it again on Facebook.
    Most of the people in front of me do their 30 job assists daily so i cant catch up here.