[FB] mob wars lcn hitlist

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by Jim Morrison, Jan 31, 2013.

1. Jim Morrison

Jim Morrison New Member

hi this will sound a bit gay but here goes---ive been killing people on hitlist for a while i have 500 Hitlist Kills: 52% Complete , normally kill between 5-10 per day in past few weeks- except last week i killed about 38 in 1 day cos i was on all day etc--dont normally get time to waste but was ill so stayed in---since then i thought it was just me--but i seem to be disabled from using hitlist ?? is this possible?? some 1 appears on list- i attack like 20 times and the button doesnt click to attack---aint my computer as its brand new and works on fight, jobs etc---told you it sounds gay but can you explain why im unable to use hitlist thx

2. Fusheng

Fusheng Active Member

Hi when you use the HL a lot there's a security math sum comes up, if you keep clicking without answering the math question it could stop you from attacking, it is possible this has happend,
    Send a query into support for them to look at your account, go to your profile tab then you will see a support contact form link on the left hand side.

Last edited: Jan 31, 2013
  3. Jim Morrison

Jim Morrison New Member

no its not that i see the question and have always answered it-----its when u click hitlist--the target appears- when i click on it the mouse is obviously positioned over attack--but when i press it---its like the cursor bounces off the attack button and wont attack--tried attacking some 1 on it that was there for 4 minutes- even bought a new mouse- everything else works fine except hitlist attacks -- ok ill go ahead and do what you say thx 4 your help

4. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

Hi Jim. When you collect to many bounties in a certain period you will have a delay on your end. Many players who bounty hunt experience this issue all the time. And there are numerous threads inside the forums on the delay feature on the bounty boards. And it is annoying but so far developers have not looked into removing this feature. And congrats on 30 kills in one day. From one bounty hunter to the other that is an impressive number to get in a single day especially when so many gun for them constantly.