[LCN] Mob Wars: LCN Development News March 2 - 6

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by mi7ch, Mar 7, 2015.

1. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

TGIF! Here’s your development news round-up for the past week!

Player Bans February 23 - March 1

As a reminder, the following numbers are permanently frozen accounts, and don't count temporary freezes.

FB: 34

The majority of permanently frozen accounts are frozen for being a shared or alternate account. This is something we actively investigate, and we appreciate players reporting suspicious accounts to us.

If you have any questions or comments about a frozen account, please direct them through Support as the Forums are not the place to discuss account freezes, because of the sensitive account information involved.

New Limited Items!

A new week means new Limited Items! Here’s what’s up for grabs:

[​IMG]

New Steelbound Crates!

The Godfather has refreshed his inventory of Crates! Go browse his wares and pick one up for a shot at one three new Legendary items!

[​IMG]

Support Report with your favorite burrowing nocturnal mammal and Answerpreneur, Aardvark!

Happy March, players!

Things have been a little less crazy this week, which makes a nice change of pace. We were over at the Gottacon gaming convention showing off our games and giving away prizes to people who played our demos, shared their art skills, or shot-up our lovely zombie poster with Nerf darts.Check out our Facebook page to see event photos!

A reminder! This weekend is the Daylight Savings time change for those who live in places where that is a thing, including us here in BC, Canada, and clocks will be set advance one additional hour in the very early Sunday morning.

While this shouldn't impact game clocks and counters, but if you do noticed anything odd with your game this Sunday let us know and we'll check it out.

Cheers,

Aardvark
    who was pleased to be recently introduced to a beverage known as the "Dirty Monkey."

Terrible Joke of the Week

Here's your lame joke of the week!

What do you call an owl with a sore throat?
    A bird that just doesn't give a hoot!

That's it for TGIF this week, everybody! Thanks for reading and have a great weekend!!

Play Now!

Facebook Canvas:https://apps.facebook.com/la_cosa_nostra/?fb_source=appcenter&fb_appcenter=1
    Facebook Connect: http://www.kanoplay.com/la_cosa_nostra?game_server=server_1
    Kano Play Server 2: http://www.kanoplay.com/la_cosa_nostra?game_server=server_2
    Kongregate: http://www.kongregate.com/games/kanoapps/mob-wars-la-cosa-nostra
    Armor Games: http://armorgames.com/play/14870/mob-wars-la-cosa-nostra

2. WendelinR

WendelinR Active Member

I want the White Lightning and I almost bought it but I decided not to.

I am very upset about the crate system, as in Pirate Clan u give very good items out for 48 FPs and here u only get a chance for triple the price. I would have to pay at least triple (if not more than 100 bucks when i have bad luck) for 1 item while not even wanting the other items i will get.

That's why I and many other spenders wont buy crates. Think about this Kano.

3. S E T H

S E T H Active Member

When will we be seeing another raid? People are against them, some are for them, personally, i love em. :p

4. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

They are once a month, so a month from the last one in LCN, right now it is in ZS as of this past Thursday, Next one I believe will be VC, then LCN then PC and back to ZS.?? I think that is the order,""if"" memory serves me right.

Last edited: Mar 10, 2015
    Si Celia likes this.
  5. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

There is one on March 19. :)

6. S E T H

S E T H Active Member

I'm not silly I know there's one once a month.

7. S E T H

S E T H Active Member

Thankyou mitch, this is the answer I was looking for. :)

mi7ch likes this.
  8. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

without looking at a calendar I did not know the date, for 4 weeks since the last raid in LCN, just like I don't know the dates, of the other three games, just that each one is a month from the last one in each game . :)

Last edited: Mar 10, 2015
  9. WendelinR

WendelinR Active Member

raids start on thursday in the 3rd week of every month, cant be that hard to figure it out by now. sometimes i think you guys dont take the game very seriously.

Blue Nose and Kirsten like this.
  10. S E T H

S E T H Active Member

Not stupid but knowing a date is good because it gives people the opportunity to save their favor points if they want. Why would you take a game seriously? It's just that, a game. It's not real life. Must be for you though huh

11. WendelinR

WendelinR Active Member

ok i couldnt resist and bought 3x Don March crates and was very satisfied with my items but i still think crates r too expensive!!!

12. Applejack

Applejack Active Member

so do i, but it doesn't look like that's going to change anytime soon.

13. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

it goes VC, LCN, PC, ZS all starts on thrusday and rotates thru each app for those who play all 4, cant say its the same week of the month due to some months have 5 weeks but its a simple pattern to follow.