Mob Wars: La Cosa Nostra is Now Available on Android!

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Apr 20, 2016.

1. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Hello everyone,

Today we’re very pleased to announce that Mob Wars: La Cosa Nostra is now available on Android! The app is the same as the iOS and mobile KanoPlay version, so Android players will get to manage their empire on the go now with all of the same features.

It would be awesome if you would give the app a nice rating and review on Google Play if you’re so inclined; it helps let Google know that people enjoy the app and will push it higher on their games list (more visibility means more Mobsters to ally and Fight with!).

While we want you to give the game a fair rating and leave a comment to let us know how to improve, we wouldn’t say no if you wanted to leave us five stars either.

Make sure to keep an eye on our Mobile Update thread to keep abreast of all the changes to the app. If you have any feedback, please leave it either in the official feedback thread, or in this thread here. You can also contact our Support staff as well.

If you have a compatible Android device, please install the app and give it a go (please note that at this time we are only connected to Facebook and KanoPlay)! Just to note, we currently only support Android v 4.4 and above, but we are working on a compatibility patch for older operating systems.

Get Mob Wars: LCN on Android here:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kanoapps.lcn&referrer=utm_source=forum&utm_medium=forumpost&utm_campaign=april-20th-launch

2. TC St Jacques

TC St Jacques New Member

I can't accept your policy, you don't need to know who I call and what the number is.
    :mad:

3. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Sorry you feel that way, we only access that particular part of your phone in order to send the app to the background when you receive a call so your gameplay isn't interrupted. We also use it in our audio plugin in order to handle audio properly during calls.

We don't do anything else with that, but I understand if you feel uncomfortable allowing us access. I've currently got the developers investigating a possible workaround.

No Nuts 4u and JADES like this.
  4. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

thank you

5. slayer serge

slayer serge New Member

from what i hear from my friends that have the iPhone the app is not as good as the full site that you can get on your phone as well .

No Nuts 4u likes this.
  6. No Nuts 4u

No Nuts 4u Member

i only can play on kanoplay or full fb versions the others dont cut the mustard for me just annoys me it pushes u to mobile game when u try to play through a browser on a tablet lol oh well i was going to download but i cant give out my mobile number to companies thats data i dont share with fb or anyone still good u guys trying to improve things and awesome job helping mafia wars players, kano u guys always do your best to help those left without a platform or even game, respects to u for that =)

7. No Nuts 4u

No Nuts 4u Member

i hope u find a work around mitch =)

8. Mitch im using different google account for my phone and different one for my fb based mwlcn. if i use my phone google account to download the app and login using the current lcn profile's email id, will i get the fp points for installing the app.

9. never mind answering this question mitch. just installed n recd fp, thanks

10. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

I didn't received gf though

11. i immediately got the fp once i logged in sam.

12. Susan K

Susan K Member

I'm having trouble. I have a kindle fire (running android) and an android phone. I don't seem to be able to get the mobile apps on the kindle fire because I have to use Amazon Appstore; not googleplay. And I can't run the normal browser version because lots of button clicks result in a ZZZZOOOOOOMMM to a fragment of the screen and I have to squeeze it back down with lots of gestures before I can press the next button. The new android app is working fine on the phone.

13. Rodger Benge

Rodger Benge New Member

Installed app and is working fine. The only problem so far is cannot move to sd card. Maybe one of the updates could include permission to move to sd card. Thanks having lots of fun with this game. :)

Orez likes this.
  14. Orez

Orez Active Member

So far the app is working fine but would like the ability to move this app and the PC app to SD Card.

EDIT: I didn't receive free FPs for downloading the app yet? are you offering them yet?

Last edited: Apr 21, 2016
  15. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

In regards to putting the app on the SD card, it looks like it could be possible for us to do. I'll get the developers to look at it for a future update. :)

Rodger Benge and Orez like this.
  16. I have the app installed on my Android phone. I primarily use Chrome browser. When I follow a link to the facebook LCN site, it takes me to the play store rather than launching the app which I have already installed.

17. app is working fine, but i dont find much difference btwn app and the old mobile version on browser. if you could make it kano server with pc like features it would be awesome. between mobile app and kano server, i would say kano server wins all the time, u get full features there just like playing in pc

18. Don Tatsuya

Don Tatsuya New Member

is there any chance to be able to play on kongregate from the mobile app if we already have an account there?

19. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

You can use kanoplay

20. john kushner

john kushner New Member

I have a fire7 Kindle can that be used???