[Forums] Mob Wars L.C.N HI5

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by kudan, Jun 26, 2012.

1. kudan

kudan New Member

Hi you can help me please. anyone know if I can get my hi5 account on facebook. I'm told you can not, but you give rewards for being in the hi5. if chang my email address. I can still receive the rewards in my new perfil on facebook

my name in hi5 was mew mew estilo lvl 1500- 1510
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I played all the time on facebook but I started with an email again because the first was canceled and now I've reached level 900 and I find the rewards. Due to change my email did not receive the rewards.
    and I wonder if I can still receive or give me a chance to win the lottery on any occasion

Last edited: Jun 27, 2012
  2. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

Where have you been? This was done months ago. Send an email to Support: http://www.kanoapps.com/contact-support/

I doubt they will be able to do anything for you now as there was a cut off, but you wont know unless you try.

Good Luck!

3. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Yeah cut off was long ago.I think you're out of luck.

4. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

Sorry the developers put a time frame on the cross over to facebook and myspace. And more then likely your not going to get any rewards. You will just have to start from scratch.

5. kudan

kudan New Member

I played all the time on facebook but I started with an email again because the first was canceled and now I've reached level 900 and I find the rewards. Due to change my email did not receive the rewards.
    and I wonder if I can still receive or give me a chance to win the lottery on any occasion

6. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Sorry,cut off was months ago.You actually had to message support at that time with your info.It's too late.Maybe I'm wrong,but I don't think so.