[LCN] Mo Money, Mo Problems - Income of $300000000000 Achievement no FP reward??

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Xipe Totec, Jun 26, 2015.

1. Xipe Totec

Xipe Totec Active Member

Hi Devs,

why is there a FP reward for achievement on the 250 billion income but none on the 300 billion (which is the current top tier income)? Were the FP's overlooked when the achievement level was added????
    Income of $250.000 billion

5 Skill Points

$9.000 trillion

5 Favor Points

but.....
    Income of $300.000 billion

5 Skill Points

$10.000 trillion

2. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

I guess, they just wanted that someone ask this question:), or the 5FP was a mistake at 250 and it was to late to remove ;)

Xipe Totec likes this.
  3. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

So the income achievements aren't supposed to have Favor Points as a reward, but the 250 billion one does. Thanks for pointing out this oversight! For now though, think of it this way...

[​IMG]

:)

Blue Nose likes this.
  4. Xipe Totec

Xipe Totec Active Member

lol lol lol, actually, since i didnt get FP for the 300, it isnt in my favour :p thanks Mi7ch (y)

5. Applejack

Applejack Active Member

does this mean that the FP will be removed for the 250 and no one else will be able to get them now?

6. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I checked, and it's still there. I'm hopeful that Kano will leave it the way it is. If they take it away, I guess it's no big deal because it's only 5 FP, and you can make that up with a turf war shot.

7. Blue Nose

Blue Nose Active Member

Well it needs to be left now so it benefits everyone who gets the achievement and not just those already there.

8. StoneCK

StoneCK Active Member

well, like jared said, it's no big deal if you dont get it, you can make it up with a turf war shot. perhaps if they decide to remove it they give a one month warning about it so everyone has time to try to get their income up to the 250 billion level.

9. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

We won't be removing the 5FP from that achievement. We also won't be adding any FP to the subsequent one either. ;)