[LCN] Missing Tokens

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by Kathleen Davis, Jan 11, 2020.

1. Kathleen Davis

Kathleen Davis New Member

I don't know what's going on but twice, during this Syndicate War, I have come up short of around 126 tokens per day. I bought several rounds last night for server 2 and left to play on server 1. When I came back, the tokens I had just bought 30 minutes before were gone. then today, I bought 2 rounds or 63 tokens, each, then rebooted my computer. I came back to fight and those tokens were gone. What gives? Is anyone else experiencing this? What can I do? I was only able to fight 1 time due to being out of tokens by the time I had bought the other two. Please help! And this does not happen to me on server 1. :/

2. Survival Streak 0

Survival Streak 0 Active Member

You'll need to send in a ticket, you'll find the link to support on the left hand side of your profile page, below that link you'll find your userid which you'll need to give them so they can look at your account. If it's too late to give you the tokens they can at least give you the fps back.

3. Kathleen Davis

Kathleen Davis New Member

Thank you, Kano Apps. I did that, nothing happened afterwards except a courtesy email saying they had received the ticket. No refund, either way. Not very nice. :/