Missing Options for Guild Wars, Bounties

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by LaScepter, Mar 8, 2015.

1. LaScepter

LaScepter Well-Known Member

Today this is what i keep getting in VC....no option to click n for the guild wars ..that i used last night and this morning...and the same for bounty hunting..no option to click on... also no option to collect boosts...see pic below..

Capture.JPG

Capture.JPG

2. Kel the Merciful King

Kel the Merciful King Well-Known Member

Euuuuuuuu a) hoped you healed (yes .. wps is wps ...), b) refresh ... close it out and restart, c) do not hold your breath for a reply from the operator today ...

3. LaScepter

I just now logged into VC since that post...so far all is well...but ...im not very happy at all...couldnt get into GW or collect the daily boosts.....:mad:o_O....why did that happen...?? Yes i did reboot ...reboot and change browsers...didnt matter...they were not there...

4. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Hmm, might have been a momentary problem with the server although it will require more investigation to be sure...are you still experiencing any issues?

5. LaScepter

No issues today...just yesterday for 5 hrs....o_O

6. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

It was terrible last night. But I did what I could and gave up. Just have to deal with it until the devs fix it, I guess.

7. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

You were experiencing the same problems as the OP?

8. szuhi88

szuhi88 New Member

I have the same problem...no buttons under the battle menu, and chieftains...

9. Maria LBR Malkavian

Maria LBR Malkavian New Member

i have this sometimes but refresh page fix it always for me