missing image links

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by Sheryl Wertz, Dec 9, 2014.

1. Sheryl Wertz

Sheryl Wertz New Member

I am having issues and i think it is a conflict with multiple layers of PC not sure how to remove duplicates if that is what is causing problems...When we click links that launch the other types of the app i get the problem.. i try to help people but occasionally launch the other types of links.. some for fb and some for mobile that i dont even own.. and how to manage our apps in facebook issues... the links vanished when armada war had started

2. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

It sounds like you are following a link from Facebook on your mobile device which is taking you to the mobile version of Pirate Clan which does not have Armada Wars yet.

For most help requests you should be able to do them just fine via the mobile version, but if you're looking to participate in Armada Wars on your mobile device, you'll need to go to www.kanoplay.com and select Pirate Clan which is the full version of the game. You'll be able to do Armada Wars from there.

If you experience any further issues, please submit a Support ticket as they will need to take a look at the link you are following and possibly dig into your account. :)

3. Sheryl Wertz

Sheryl Wertz New Member

i do not have a mobile device i only have an old pc and it is fully attached by wires, I have always tried to be positive and supportive of all players! Cheers i clicked where the invisible buttons are suppose to be to use my tokens!

4. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Ah I see, I misunderstood you original post, my apologies.

In that case, you might be getting page errors due to out of date information stored in your browser's cache. In that case, refreshing your page or clearing your browser's cache (this is a good knowledge base on how to do that for each browser): https://kb.iu.edu/d/ahic and making sure your browser version is up to date should fix that up.