Missing Energy Refills~!!

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by baha, Apr 6, 2011.

1. baha

baha Member

twice today in 2 different apps ZS and VC I have lvl'd and di not received any refill on my Energy Is this new??? I mean my ENERGY not stammy so Can u check those plz :))

2. Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman Active Member

You didn't receive any energy or didn't receive a complete refill?

3. baha

baha Member

I did not receive my complete Refill from LVLING in both ZS and VC They fill to the top on both when lvling so It was a surprise when I looked up to DO the Outbreaks that I was at the same amount I had before the lvl~!So I know I had NOT been given the refills~!!

4. Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman Active Member

Each time you reach a new level, you will receive bonus health, energy and stamina. For lower levels, they will be refilled completely, for the higher levels they will receive the following:

For Mob Wars: La Cosa Nostra, Pirate Clan and Viking Clan - a maximum of 5000 health, 500 energy and 50 stamina or your character's maximum whichever is less.

For Zombie Slayer - a maximum of 1,000,00 health, 10,000 energy, and 1000 stamina or your character's maximum whichever is less.

This information is also available in the forum FAQ.

5. baha

baha Member

Thats all well and Good guyz BUT I received NO increase at all~! N today I received this :
    Barb just earned this Fortitude Achievement in Zombie Slayer!
    Barb earned this achievement for reaching 1,000 energy and received 15 Skill Points from The UN.
    However it only shows me having 996 total in the Skill point box~!! ~! PLZ can u look into this when u get a chance TY for ur comeback~!!

6. click the support link in kano app support signature

7. baha

baha Member

TY I forgot about that one :))