[VC] Missing Daily Rewards

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by Jillian Thyra Johansson, Mar 25, 2017.

1. Okay Kano, what gives? For the last two raid events I have saved up my daily rewards and have had them magically disappear within hours of the event kick off. At this point, I have had over 60 THOUSAND stamina stolen from me.
    And before anyone wants to chime in and tell me to send a message to support, I can't. Even though I've tried on many occasions to let support know, via other means than a report, my game will not allow me to set up a support account.
    I spent enough money every month on these raid events, I don't need to have stamina stolen from me. Before you ask, I know, for a fact, that I did NOT miss playing my game for more than 24 hrs. I haven't bothered to look yet, but all my daily rewards were stolen from me on all my KP2 games last time but NOT on my FB game. All are played within just two or three minutes each day so that I don't lose my rewards. I also mentioned it to someone in my clan what had happened last time and the very next day I got a message from them telling me it happened to them too. And she said she NEVER misses either. So it isn't just me.
    Please refund me my stamina post haste so that I may use it in this current event.

2. MEGAWOLF

MEGAWOLF Member

Me too Kano if she gets 60,000 stamina I do too.... lol

3. Schreck

Schreck New Member

Yeah Kano, it seems like im missing 60,000 in stamina as well. Gonna need you to get on that. haha

4. Hiney Inspector

Hiney Inspector New Member

I know how she feels about losing stamina and energy. For the 5th time I lost 1 to 2 xdays of dailies I had saved for rfaids and not get what I have coming to me. At 5 days energy at 10,500 should give me 52,500 energy and once again I received 42,000.. Im at the point why save these days if your going to screw me out of them. I feel im owed at least 50 favors for the shortages ive got in the last few raids. I spent enough on this app I think im due some favor/god points for all I lost