[ZS] Missing Challenge Helps (All Slayers) (Top Squad Theirs)

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Tony Cecil, May 15, 2016.

1. Tony Cecil

Tony Cecil Active Member

When I am going through the feed assisting outbreaks and challenges i have the filter set to "ALL SLAYERS" For the longest time I believed this was everyone that was in my squad. A player just recently pointed out to me if you change the filters there are some lingering there that didnt show up under "ALL SLAYERS" So now I've been switching and I find 5 to 10 unassisted challenges or outbreaks under (TOP SQUAD THEIRS)

Shouldn't ALL SLAYERS be ALL SLAYERS? Would make it a lot easier if they weren't spread out and would give me the satisfaction of knowing I've hit all challenges possible. Knowing this now makes me wonder how many challenge assists I've missed out on.

2. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Tony Cecil likes this.
  3. Tony Cecil

Tony Cecil Active Member

It's still doing it. What I'm encountering is ill go through my social feed under all slayers help the challenges and outbreaks. then if i switch it to TOP SQUAD (theirs) there are still lingering challenges/outbreaks to be assisted. some posted before and after the ones posted under ALL SLAYERS tab.

It's not a super huge deal. Just irritating cause you figure ALL SLAYERS means all slayers. not all slayers minus the people who have you in their top squad/inner circle

4. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Yeah, mine has done same thing for ages in VC.

5. Tony Cecil

Tony Cecil Active Member

I feel dumb cause i've played forever and never even realized it until someone pointed it out to me. Makes me wonder on how many challenge helps i've missed. Even at 1xp I like helping just to make my number go up. :)

6. Xextreem

Xextreem Active Member

I agree seen it to (most of those people) outbreaks or challenge i can not find them but if i go to there (history) i found the broken link in there..... and i can do there outbreak or challenge or both. Seems to be somethings broken. But this was 4 years ago also a problem.