[FB] Missing Bosses

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by sparkyvee, Oct 23, 2012.

1. sparkyvee

sparkyvee New Member

Before the server failure I was in 25+ Boss Battles... My Boss page now shows ONE, I checked some of my syndicate and I am still in several active bosses there, as well as several non-synd members.

I would like to know how this is going to be rectified - I cannot access many of the boss fights I am in as I can't find them, am I going to lose the drops and XP I should receive, is my stamina and time wasted?

I am sure I am not the only one this has happened to - what are Kano going to do to sort this out?

2. christiano maltese

christiano maltese New Member

In the last 11 hours, I've lost 1 Supersoldier, 1 Pirates, 3 ASIS, 8 Buena Vistas and 1 Illuminati boss.....
    Only one I've been able to recover, is the Supersoldier..... it was finished, but didnt show up in my boss feed.....

3. sparkyvee

sparkyvee New Member

I seem to remember Kano saying they were doing something about data loss the last time the game went down?
    Did this get implemented or did you not bother?

I am now getting my syndicate members reporting that they have lost the October Calender as well, that was due to run for another week - is this also another related issue?

Any answers would be appreciated...

4. The Protector

The Protector Banned

October calendar is gone or spooktober calendar...spooktober is gone...october still shows up.

5. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

The october calendar is for 25 days starting Oct 1 till Oct 31, so with the first few free keys when you first open it if ya did it everyday it definitely can be over, mine is for Pc one box left for VC and a few for ZS. If you did not finish the calendar but it is missing please write to support so they can check to see what happened :)

6. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Christiano, please send a message to support with your game link, with the problem you are having :)