Mismatching UNcanny Combinations

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Ahad, Jun 20, 2011.

?

Which App has the player MOST pleasing to look at?

1. VC

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. PC

28.6%
  3. LCN

14.3%
  4. ZS

28.6%
  5. I can't decide, they all look so good!

28.6%
  1. Ahad

Ahad Member

So i have been observing that the developing artists for all 4 Kano games enjoy making certain items from certain sets match up superbly with specific items that weren't combined in the original set.

I'm just wondering if anyone else has had quite the same success in matching UN goodies :D:D

[​IMG]

Isn't it great when good decisions come together to please my eyes so much, as i prepare to dominate.
    Just get over yourselves, learn to tolerate and allow me to get to work as i demonstrate!

2. I feel i have reached a satisfary point in visually pleasing loadouts, but could i please ask some opinions on which ones look the best?

[​IMG]

3. [​IMG]

And this one i have much better attackwise, but this looks oh so damn awesome it's worth not being at my full potential when i still manage to kill in it, and uhmm.... POKEdzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.. .. ..
    [​IMG]

4. Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman Active Member

I think that they all look great! I am personally drawn to the Kano Gear. :D

5. Hashshashin

Hashshashin Member

Damn ZS is the best looking lol.....the rest are kind of...shall I say....rustic looking? Or maybe like WoW graphics from the commercials I've seen on TV...lol....

6. Ahad

Ahad Member

C A F F  ROKD.jpg
    Isn't it great when good decisions improve ?

This is me decided btw.
    There is just no beating this. :D

Last edited: Jun 28, 2011